FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 07.25.2014, 10:57

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 00:18 
Offline
Chum

Joined: Sun 08.15.2010, 19:09
Posts: 4
Sand$: 24
Donate
Has anyone realized that Tony Holm's The Prognosticator's predictions for week 4 has missed every single game this week?
If you were a betting man and used Tony's predictions for week 4 you would have lost every single game based on his predictions against the spread.

Hamm... Tony has Chicago winning the game against Dallas tomorrow.

Lets take a look.

Favorite: Dallas Cowboys by 3.5 Prediction: Chicago Bears 20 - Dallas Cowboys 14

Based on Tony's prediction... Chicago will win by 6 and cover the spread. Maybe I'm crazy here but based on Tony's predictions for week 4... I'm thinking of betting the house on Dallas.

What do you think?

TONY WEEK 4 PREDICTIONS

Favorite: Baltimore Ravens by 12.5 Prediction: Baltimore Ravens 27 - Cleveland Browns 14
Tony predicts Ravens win by 13 and covers the spread. LOSE

Favorite: New England Patriots by 4 Prediction: Buffalo Bills 27 - New England Patriots 24
Tony predicts Bills win by 3 and Pats doesn't cover the spread. LOSE

Favorite: San Francisco 49ers by 4Prediction: New York Jets 23 - San Francisco 49ers 20


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 08:34 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 29097
Sand$: 114110
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
Where are your predictions? Link please.

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 08:35 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.11.2004, 17:57
Posts: 16573
Sand$: 2010
Donate
Location: cutting Jerry Jones brake lines
dal.gif
birddog wrote:
Where are your predictions? Link please.


thank you.....have at it chum


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 08:55 
Online
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07.13.2012, 16:47
Posts: 8922
Sand$: 20574
Donate
sf.gif
frig it bet the house...
dam that jets vs niners prediction was horrible to say the least


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 09:37 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.26.2011, 09:49
Posts: 2013
Sand$: 4864
Donate
dal.gif
Wow, he missed every single one so far?

Time for a :Drink)

_________________
My approach to fantasy football is the same as it is with the Cowboys.. I can't wait for next season!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:11 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.11.2008, 16:47
Posts: 4148
Sand$: 1806
Donate
Location: DMV
was.gif
tnguyen0045 wrote:
Has anyone realized that Tony Holm's The Prognosticator's predictions for week 4 has missed every single game this week?
If you were a betting man and used Tony's predictions for week 4 you would have lost every single game based on his predictions against the spread.

Hamm... Tony has Chicago winning the game against Dallas tomorrow.

Lets take a look.

Favorite: Dallas Cowboys by 3.5 Prediction: Chicago Bears 20 - Dallas Cowboys 14

Based on Tony's prediction... Chicago will win by 6 and cover the spread. Maybe I'm crazy here but based on Tony's predictions for week 4... I'm thinking of betting the house on Dallas.

What do you think?

TONY WEEK 4 PREDICTIONS

Favorite: Baltimore Ravens by 12.5 Prediction: Baltimore Ravens 27 - Cleveland Browns 14
Tony predicts Ravens win by 13 and covers the spread. LOSE

Favorite: New England Patriots by 4 Prediction: Buffalo Bills 27 - New England Patriots 24
Tony predicts Bills win by 3 and Pats doesn't cover the spread. LOSE

Favorite: San Francisco 49ers by 4Prediction: New York Jets 23 - San Francisco 49ers 20

I glanced over his PREDICTIONS and nowhere did I see him say bet all of your money off of his predictions. I could be wrong. What each person does with their own money is their business but if you are reading one person's opinion and using that to make bets. Well I am sorry but you are the big dummy for doing that. What ever happened to doing your own homework or making your own prediction to base your bets off? Like what was said before, before you go blasting someone elses predictions post yours first then we can base who is the better at guessing football games.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:26 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Mon 08.30.2010, 22:25
Posts: 2434
Sand$: 4562
Donate
kc.gif
Calling the OP a chum and demanding to know where his predictions are doesn't really refute his point.

It's a fair point. I'm sure Mr. Holm would agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:26 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.03.2009, 11:08
Posts: 5830
Sand$: 8772
Donate
Location: Behind enemy lines, enjoying the implosion...
gb.gif
Brick Top wrote:
If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:30 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.12.2004, 09:36
Posts: 7690
Sand$: 7667
Donate
jax.gif
"The weatherman was wrong" guy never gets old. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:31 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Mon 08.30.2010, 22:25
Posts: 2434
Sand$: 4562
Donate
kc.gif
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Brick Top wrote:
If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.



More like antifreeze in the water bowl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.28.2007, 14:37
Posts: 7338
Sand$: 18201
Donate
sd.gif
You win some you lose some. Rough week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:38 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 06.15.2007, 15:11
Posts: 4345
Sand$: 6659
Donate
Location: Florida
cin.gif
hawkdogger wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Brick Top wrote:
If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.



More like antifreeze in the water bowl.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:38 
Online
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 37032
Sand$: 32854
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
hawkdogger wrote:
Calling the OP a chum and demanding to know where his predictions are doesn't really refute his point.

It's a fair point. I'm sure Mr. Holm would agree.


Actually, if someone's gonna whine and criticize someone else's work then I DO expect to see what they have to offer.

There's very little easier in the world than doing NOTHING and then standing around and criticizing those that actually make an effort.

If you're going to complain, offer a solution or at least some type of better option.

We're not talking about some 900 number with someone screaming how smart they are and charging $30 for their BS opinions.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:41 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.11.2008, 16:47
Posts: 4148
Sand$: 1806
Donate
Location: DMV
was.gif
hawkdogger wrote:
Calling the OP a chum and demanding to know where his predictions are doesn't really refute his point.

It's a fair point. I'm sure Mr. Holm would agree.

:-k Ummmmm but he is Chum......... it says so right under his name. I can easily say how terrible someones predictions are after it has happened. It would be one thing if posted this before Sunday's games. I am curious at how many people predicted that the Cardinals would be 4-0? :-k I could easily do that now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.01.2012, 10:42 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 06.15.2007, 15:11
Posts: 4345
Sand$: 6659
Donate
Location: Florida
cin.gif
pwbowen wrote:
We're not talking about some 900 number with someone screaming how smart they are and charging $30 for their BS opinions.

Someone owes me a refund. :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badgasman9, Concealer, endzoneview, gbill2004, goingmadd, Google [Bot], icemen55, Jagger27, Killa CAM CAN!!, pwbowen, Tony_Holm and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group