Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 533.64
Show be a great game. 8) I look for Cutler to get behind early and start turning the ball over to the Cowboys new corners. Cutler says he likes playing in 'Jerra World'! :lol: We'll see how he feels about it tomorrow.....

GO COWBOYS! Down the Bears!

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
predict int city and a pouting Cutler wearing a stocking cap looking board by halftime.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,423.56
Nothing would please me more then a good old fashioned Bears azz whippin' in front of a national audience.

For tonight only I'm a Dallas fan. Go Cowboys!

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
Cowboys 500, Bears 0

Go Cowboys.

Megalodon
DELTA6TWO wrote:Cowboys 500, Bears 0

Go Cowboys.

Can you break those points down for us? :lol:

Megalodon
Sand$: 9,440.08
Cowboys 500, Bears 0

Going with the Cowboys at home in a little lower scoring game than that in which both defenses are much better than the opposing offenses despite how many fantasy starters we pull from each:

DAL - 20
CHI - 13

Megalodon
Bigger question is what QB throws more pick sixes. Might be a case where Romo QB's for the Bears and Cutler QB's the cowboys.

Supreme Megalodon
Any word on Forte? I have him and Bush. Probably starting Bush as he gets the goalline work anyway. Thoughts?

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
You have no faith in me?

I throw too many interceptions?

I'm not a leader?

I made this

With that

Get on my level

Bears 27 Cowboys 24
Megalodon
5XChamps wrote:Any word on Forte? I have him and Bush. Probably starting Bush as he gets the goalline work anyway. Thoughts?

Forte is supposed to play but its a GTD. I run with Bush.

Supreme Megalodon
badgasman9 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:Any word on Forte? I have him and Bush. Probably starting Bush as he gets the goalline work anyway. Thoughts?

Forte is supposed to play but its a GTD. I run with Bush.

Thanks much.

― Hollywood Henderson
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,504.02
I have no rooting interest in this game and fantasy football is dead to me. I will watch just the game. I have no reason why.

Bears 21
Boys 19
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:I have no rooting interest in this game and fantasy football is dead to me. I will watch just the game. I have no reason why.

Bears 21
Boys 19

Whys is FF dead to ya Griff? :-k

― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,771.20
I have Forte and Bush as well. This whole Forte playing thing is throwing me for a loop.

Cowboys 31
Bears 21
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,504.02
5XChamps wrote:
Griffimo wrote:I have no rooting interest in this game and fantasy football is dead to me. I will watch just the game. I have no reason why.

Bears 21
Boys 19

Whys is FF dead to ya Griff? :-k

My interest in FF has an inverse relationship with how the Vikings are doing. Vikes doing well so far so my interest in FF has waned. The 2 seasons before this I was very interested in FF.

And I have a very strange team that I thought was completely solid about to go 1-3 unless Miles Austin and Demarcus Ware score less than 11 points tonight in a non-ppr. I'm not holding my breath on that one.