User avatar
Tiger Shark
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011
Sand$: 702.64
Well, I've got Danny A. in both my PPR leagues and it looks like he'll be out a while after his collarbone injury. :eusa_wall: Who do you see as the guy that takes his place besides Gibson? It looks like the top two candidates are Steve Smith and Austin Pettis. Any gut calls? Secondly, whoever does step up, is it worth taking a shot at them before we see him in action for a game?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11658
Joined: Tue Oct 9, 2007
Sand$: 15,245.92
Bigger question is does it matter? Are any one of those worth a roster spot?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
The kicker will probably take over. Get it past the 50 and let him kick the living shoot out of it.

Pick one of the WR's and hope for the best. One could emerge just because someone has to catch the ball. Do the Rams consider bringing in anyone because their options are LOL with Mendola out.
Last edited by ATL Souljah Boy on Thu 10.04.2012, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9930
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$: 21,569.64
StL needs to trade for a WR again.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
TheChamp wrote:StL needs to trade for a WR again.


I was thinking would they be open to a trade and who would they target?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9930
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$: 21,569.64
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
TheChamp wrote:StL needs to trade for a WR again.


I was thinking would they be open to a trade and who would they target?


Tryna think of options...

Best free agent is TO :?
Blue Shark
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010
Sand$: 1,158.00
Givens, Gibson, SJax ??? More than likely Greg the Leg

Kinda makes them sound like a rugby team
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
TheChamp wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
TheChamp wrote:StL needs to trade for a WR again.


I was thinking would they be open to a trade and who would they target?


Tryna think of options...

Best free agent is TO :?


I got it BURRESS!!!!! Makes too much sense with all the midgets out there and seems like a Fisher kind of move.
Last edited by ATL Souljah Boy on Thu 10.04.2012, 22:59, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 5732
Joined: Thu Nov 8, 2007
Sand$: 6,109.72
Guess I should've warned everyone I had Amendola too. The injuries just keep on coming for me this year its crazy.
User avatar
Tiger Shark
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011
Sand$: 702.64
thd43291 wrote:Givens, Gibson, SJax ??? More than likely Greg the Leg

Kinda makes them sound like a rugby team



Salas? I was thinking him too... He seemed to do well for Amendola last yr... Until he broke that leg lol.
Leopard Shark
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2006
Sand$: 1,142.66
If he could ever stay healthy, Danario Alexander would help them, although the Rams waived him and gave him an injury settlement. He was a better receiver at Missouri than Jeremy Maclin and has played well in the NFL during those rare times he wasn't injured.
_______________________________________

'The struggle for knowledge hath a pleasure in it like that
of wrestling with a fine woman.' -George Savile, Marquess of Halifax
User avatar
Tiger Shark
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011
Sand$: 702.64
How long does the avg. broken collarbone sideline a guy for?
Chum
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012
Sand$: 111.38
6 weeks

-Mathews owner
_______________________________________

12 team standard yahoo Keeper (2 round penalty for keepers)
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

QB - Brees
RB - Bell, Fast Freddie
WR- Dez, OBJ, Kelvin, Gordon
TE- Donnell
K- Vini
Def-Phili
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008
Sand$: 5,427.98
PlzCoolerMe wrote:
thd43291 wrote:Givens, Gibson, SJax ??? More than likely Greg the Leg

Kinda makes them sound like a rugby team



Salas? I was thinking him too... He seemed to do well for Amendola last yr... Until he broke that leg lol.


Salas got traded to the Pats a few weeks back. Though they released him and signed him to the PS.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9930
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$: 21,569.64
PlzCoolerMe wrote:How long does the avg. broken collarbone sideline a guy for?


4-6 weeks, so logic would dictate a return in Wk10 after the bye

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, NautArch, prplhz14, rixninerz, Streets0fcompton, The Swagger, zuggyawesome and 8 guests