Piece of **** tools

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,019.52
How and why do some of these sites release some of the FF tools. I'm using NFLs FF site and they have this new option called fantasy guru where they suggest trades for you to make in ur league as well as who to start and it. When is the FF guru suggesting I trade Trent Richardson for Robbie Gould :F

I hope no one actually manages their team with that thing. The NFL should be embarrassed for including it on their site!

10 team PPR League
(1QB,2WR,2RB,1RB/WR,1WR/TE,1TE,1DEF,1K)

4th pick in the draft
Keepers (Murray for a 7th round pick, Cobb for an 8th round pick, Spiller for a 9th round pick)
Chum
Sand$: 88.00
I think you'll be the one embarrassed when Gould dominates Richardson the rest of the way and makes you wish you had traded. It's called a Guru for a reason.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,657.14
Jacktronic wrote:I think you'll be the one embarrassed when Gould dominates Richardson the rest of the way and makes you wish you had traded. It's called a Guru for a reason.

He's the 3rd most accurate field goal kicker in NFL history.

He has done that kicking half of his games at Soldier Field (cold, outdoors, swirling Lake Michigan winds, crappy turf) and a game a year in Lambeau Field (weather, nausea-inducing Packers).

His leg has gotten stronger as he has gotten older. He rarely even attempted kicks over 50 yards early in his career. Now he dials them up like it's no big deal.

He signed a bunch of stuff at a high school I visited recently. So that was neat. Waubonsie Valley, I think, although I could be wrong. It was like two weeks ago.

He's a player rep for the union. Oooooh, brains and brawn.

He's the best golfer on the Bears team.

Swag:

Guru. Wisdom. Do it.

Bitter god of Monday morning
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,837.98
Please tell me you two were speaking sarcastically?
I don't care if he is the most accurate kicker blah blah blah. A rising star for a kicker? C'mon get real.

And shame on you OP, for even looking at that :lol:

QB- Wilson, rivers
HB- Gore, Hyde, DMC, Martin, rainey, stacy, ball
Wr- AJ, Lafell, Sanu, wright, britt, amendola, torrey smith
Te- Graham, Jenkins
Idp- Anthony Barr
Def- Chiefs
Taxi, Cobb, turbin, Oliver
WR-Lockett, perriman, marquis lee
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,214.24
vonbearsalot wrote:
Jacktronic wrote:I think you'll be the one embarrassed when Gould dominates Richardson the rest of the way and makes you wish you had traded. It's called a Guru for a reason.

He has done that kicking half of his games at Soldier Field (cold, outdoors, swirling Lake Michigan winds, crappy turf) and a game a year in Lambeau Field (weather, nausea-inducing Packers).

His leg has gotten stronger as he has gotten older. He rarely even attempted kicks over 50 yards early in his career. Now he dials them up like it's no big deal.

He signed a bunch of stuff at a high school I visited recently. So that was neat. Waubonsie Valley, I think, although I could be wrong. It was like two weeks ago.

Swag:

Guru. Wisdom. Do it.

I would bang them all. Gould included. Bucket list.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,281.74
vonbearsalot wrote:Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 119.66
I'd do Griff if he looks anything like his avatar. Or if he looks anything like Gould.

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,214.24
Puking Dog wrote:I'd do Griff if he looks anything like his avatar. Or if he looks anything like Gould.

I'd say 50/50 blend of Swayze and Gould. And you're on.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 119.66
Wait did I type that out loud? Dammit

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,233.52
So did the trade go through yet? :lol:

:Drink)

10T Keeper (OBJ) - Finished 1st out of 10
Brees/AP/Martin/Calvin/Julio/OBJ/DWalker/Cata/DEN

14T - Finished 6th out of 14
Mariota/AP/LMurray/Amendola/Tate/Reed/Gore/Cata/NYJ
IR - Romo, Allen
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

Swag:

Guru. Wisdom. Do it.

I will take far right you can have the pick of the other two and the third one can take pictures. BTW Von is Robbie Gould interesting tid bit fact. BTW Von said the gal to the far right gave him crabs.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,623.76
I will take far right you can have the pick of the other two and the third one can take pictures. BTW Von is Robbie Gould interesting tid bit fact. BTW Von said the gal to the far right gave him crabs.

Robbie Gould already took all three of them. And kicked their crabs for a 50-yarder.

Confused and Betrayed (12-team)
QB: Cam Newton (Mariota)
RB: T. Gurley, Carlos Hyde, M. Jones, C. West, Blue
WR: Antonio Brown, Jordan Matthews, DeAndre Hopkins, J. Maclin, R. Matthews
TE: Bennett/ASJ
D/ST: Bengals
K: Barth
Great White Shark
Sand$: 783.08
badgasman9 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

Swag:

Guru. Wisdom. Do it.

Is that what the "C" on her shirt stands for? Crabs? :-k Very interesting she gives you a heads up before you dive in. Another interesting fact on Von, did notice Gould on the side lines with a lap top :-k Fantasysharks?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,932.38
Gould is no Legatron...

I would try and trade for Legatron instead, but you might have to throw in something else to sweeten the deal, probably why the Guru suggested Gould.
Megalodon
Sand$: 13.28
infntnub wrote:So did the trade go through yet? :lol:

:Drink)

Hell with trade, I want to know if Griff and Puking Dog hook up