Flacco at home? Any takers?

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 312.00
Flacco and Stafford are my QB's. I am rolling with Staffy thinking they got their offense figured out coming from a bye week???

:Drink)

Am I drinking too much cool-aid?
Megalodon
Sand$: 70,910.58
Honestly, I think anybody will give you a hard time for it. I think it would be a tough decision between the 2. People think stafford will get it together eventually. hes got a good team around him, so why not.
Leopard Shark
I actually benched Stafford couple of weeks back and it paid off in a big way. I am gonna roll with Staffy again...at least go down with your best punch or chump or something like that

:F
Decisions...decisions
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 782.00
I like Flacco at home. Theyve implemented their version of the no huddle, sugar huddle, and it, along with Flacco, seems to be much more efficient and effective at home. Also, the Cowboys pass defense is currently being overrated due to a small sample size. They arent bad by any means, but they arent great either like some are making them out to be. Id much rather throw the rock at home vs Dallas than on the road vs the Eagles.

Having said all of that, the decision you are contemplating does not differ greatly in expected value imho so going with your gut here is very reasonable.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 47,206.82
Stafford
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,245.92
Stafford
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,899.34
Rest of the season, I've got Stafford slightly ahead, but I'd bet on Flacco to put up better numbers this week.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 303,746.67
Staff

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 16,323.72
If the Detroit defense is as bad as it looks so far, Philly will be able to score.

Then "Staffy" will need to throw 40-50 times. That number of attempts should yield an excellent fantasy day.

The Dallas D has been pretty good. Held NYG to 17, SEA to 17 (10 points a direct result of turnovers), TBB to 10, CHI (5 Romo turnovers) didn't have to do much.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, FitzMagic
Melvin, Latavius, Rawls, dWayne, ChrisT, Booker
Antonio, TY, Watkins, JMatt, Sanu, Michael Thomas
Reed, Martellus, Tamme
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
Leopard Shark
Staffy ...nice of you show up...better late then neva