FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.24.2014, 19:36

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 10.14.2012, 19:38 
Offline
Tiger Shark

Joined: Mon 08.11.2008, 02:22
Posts: 239
Sand$: 572
Donate
I am in a dynasty league and picked up Ryan Broyles at the end of the draft in hopes he would play some this year but more for next year. Young and Burleson have not shown much so I thought SOMEHOW Broyles would get some time. I do not see much Lions games...is he playing and not getting looks or is he DNP? If he is playing, how does he look?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 10.14.2012, 19:42 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.11.2004, 17:57
Posts: 16644
Sand$: 156
Donate
Location: cutting Jerry Jones brake lines
dal.gif
A rook coming off a major injury don't get a lot of looks, I like him long term though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 10.14.2012, 22:05 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14014
Sand$: 38950
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
Wpob wrote:
I am in a dynasty league and picked up Ryan Broyles at the end of the draft in hopes he would play some this year but more for next year. Young and Burleson have not shown much so I thought SOMEHOW Broyles would get some time. I do not see much Lions games...is he playing and not getting looks or is he DNP? If he is playing, how does he look?



:?

cant be serious with this.

Not sure how you can ask more out of burleson, hes the 4/5 option on that offense seems to be doing what is asked of him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 10.14.2012, 22:26 
Offline
Tiger Shark

Joined: Mon 08.11.2008, 02:22
Posts: 239
Sand$: 572
Donate
rugger48 wrote:
Wpob wrote:
I am in a dynasty league and picked up Ryan Broyles at the end of the draft in hopes he would play some this year but more for next year. Young and Burleson have not shown much so I thought SOMEHOW Broyles would get some time. I do not see much Lions games...is he playing and not getting looks or is he DNP? If he is playing, how does he look?



:?

cant be serious with this.

Not sure how you can ask more out of burleson, hes the 4/5 option on that offense seems to be doing what is asked of him.


Fourth or fifth? Isn't he the started next to megatron? I would think he is the second or third option. And his season stats are 26 catches, 224 yards, 8.6 average and 2 TDs. Since Megatron gets double and triple covered, shouldn't he have more? Shouldn't ANYONE on Detroit have more?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.15.2012, 01:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14014
Sand$: 38950
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
Wpob wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
Wpob wrote:
I am in a dynasty league and picked up Ryan Broyles at the end of the draft in hopes he would play some this year but more for next year. Young and Burleson have not shown much so I thought SOMEHOW Broyles would get some time. I do not see much Lions games...is he playing and not getting looks or is he DNP? If he is playing, how does he look?



:?

cant be serious with this.

Not sure how you can ask more out of burleson, hes the 4/5 option on that offense seems to be doing what is asked of him.


Fourth or fifth? Isn't he the started next to megatron? I would think he is the second or third option. And his season stats are 26 catches, 224 yards, 8.6 average and 2 TDs. Since Megatron gets double and triple covered, shouldn't he have more? Shouldn't ANYONE on Detroit have more?




let me explain it better, CJ is the undisputed #1 option after that you got the TE and rbs getting all the short to mid stuff, then whoever is opposite CJ. Young has been starting, but burleson has been doing enough to keep himself involved. Thats just how the offense runs, dont just assume that the guy accross from cj is automatically the next option.

26 catches, 224 yards, 8.6 average and 2 TDs for a guy who is playing as the 4/5 option on that offense is pretty decent.

expecting ryan broyles to contribute in his first season coming off off injury in college is asking a little much on the that offense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 10.15.2012, 04:03 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.01.2010, 22:00
Posts: 2926
Sand$: 13580
Donate
Location: Seattle, WA
sea.gif
I just don't see it happening for this guy. He's worth a stash in very deep leagues, but I doubt he ever amounts to much. I own Titus Young in one dyno, I think he's not that good personally, but him and Pettigrew make Broyles emerging unlikely, IMO. I doubt I'd be one of those who stash the kid.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], birddog, Jay Walking, plunkett25, RSmilo, shive1, Supersock69, Taglos and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group