Is this Dwyer's week?

Chum
Sand$: 121.00
[*]Am a Mendy owner and I have Dwyer off the WW. I think this his his week to show that he is a bell cow. A division game against Cincy is what he needs.

Team Sh*thouse
Big Ben, Rivers
AP , Bradshaw,Ridley, Dwyer and Mendenhall
Nicks, A. Brown, D. Moore and V. Brown
Pettigrew and Gonzo
Tucker
GB and STL DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,683.80
Nah.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
mattallyn wrote:[*]Am a Mendy owner and I have Dwyer off the WW. I think this his his week to show that he is a bell cow. A division game against Cincy is what he needs.

He may be a decent flex option this week, but I wouldn't count on anything more than that.
I picked him up in a couple leagues, but don't plan on starting him in any. If anything, I'd count on a more pass-heavy gameplan, with good days from Roethlisberger, Wallace, Brown and Miller.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
He's nothing more than a stash right now
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,029.78
I think Ben ends up throwing 40+ this week probably.. Dwyer probably won't see more than 15 carries or so, and Batch will be in on passing downs. Even if he does well, his role will continue to be diminished if Mendenhall a/o Redman are healthy. They may try and utilize Rainey on a few plays as well. Interesting flex option considering 6 teams on bye, not much more. Steelers O-Line's banged up too, Gilbert's out, Pouncey's questionable.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Whale Shark
Sand$: 24,194.38
He should get the goalline carries in a game that could have 30 points on each side. That alone warrants consideration.

I anticipate 50 yards on 14 carries and 1 TD...solid, but nothing spectacular.

That being said, he is in my flex spot over S.Chandler.
Chum
Sand$: 74.00
no way...the steelers don't run the same offense with haley as oc, they are more pass friendly now, 3rd/4th string rb isn't putting up much this weekend
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,712.86
I actually like him. I just don't expect Felix production which is why I'm stocking with Felix while Mathews and Charles are on bye

INTRODUCING "THE UNIT"

QB: Ryan

RB: Gore, Miller , Ivory

WR: Julio, ODB, Hurns, Diggs, Lafell, Adams

TE: Gates

DEF: Vikings

K: McManus

10 Team 0.5 PPR
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
ss3walkman wrote:I actually like him. I just don't expect Felix production which is why I'm stocking with Felix while Mathews and Charles are on bye

"Felix Production" is an oxymoron.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 782.00
irishkingaz7 wrote:no way...the steelers don't run the same offense with haley as oc, they are more pass friendly now, 3rd/4th string rb isn't putting up much this weekend

They brought Haley in specifically because they wanted to run the ball more. They felt Arians was too pass happy and the offense wasnt as effective and Ben was taking too much of a beating without the running game being part of the game plan.

Losing Decastro, who they think is a complete stud, for the season, not having Mendenhall, Pouncey and other linemen going down left and right has not allowed them to execute their plan.

They havent had success running the ball but I can assure you that its not because they want to be pass happy. They would love nothing better than to have a successful running game.

Someone earlier stated 50 and a TD for Dwyer? Thats a pretty reasonable expectation imho.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,762.82
LaSean4Heisman wrote:I think Ben ends up throwing 40+ this week probably.. Dwyer probably won't see more than 15 carries or so, and Batch will be in on passing downs. Even if he does well, his role will continue to be diminished if Mendenhall a/o Redman are healthy. They may try and utilize Rainey on a few plays as well. Interesting flex option considering 6 teams on bye, not much more. Steelers O-Line's banged up too, Gilbert's out, Pouncey's questionable.

interesting flex option to you maybe, but with Bush and Matthews on a bye and Mendy and Don Brown out, he's my RB1 :lol:

Chum
Sand$: 110.00
Ballard or Dwyer? for desperate folks like me?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,418.00
How about between Dwyer and Stewart?

QB:Newton,Rivers
RB:Spiller,Forte,DBrown,Woodhead,FJax
WR:VJax,Welker,Jennings,Harvin,Cooper,Burleson
TE:Olsen,Reed
K:Brown
Def: Cincy
4/Pass TD, 6/all other TDs
Start: 2QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLEX(RB,WR,TE),K,Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,250.20
Injuries & byes have me scraping the bottom of the barrel this week.
Welcome to the starting lineup Mr Dwyer. You better do something this week.
SandShark
Sand$: 138.00
the f- fact I drafted him mid august in a deeeep keeeper league; and being my toootal fantasy sleeper; waited 4-6 weeks then mendy came back making this a mess---I SAY YES-b/c i dumped on all but 1 of 5 national teams already...gluck--I JUST CANT DO IT ANYMORE---GLUCK!

:x #-o