Deangelo Williams

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,443.58
He seems to be the odd man out in Carolina. He has done almost nothing this season. I think it would actually be safe to say he has done nothing. I expect Stewart to get the majority of the snaps from here on out. Williams is almost un-rosterable at this point. But! With GM Marty Hurney being fired, is there a possibility that this guy gets traded? I know he has a huge contract and many teams wouldn't want to take on the salary. But would there be any teams out there in the market for this guy? Is there market for him? Where could he end up? I realize this is wishful thinking.

12-team standard league
Team name: Victoria's Secret [7-6, 3-0 in playoffs, 1st place, thanks Kirk]
QB Cousins, Peyton
RB Gurley, Artis-Payne, Hill, Gillislee, Joique
WR Julio, Evans, Maclin, Floyd, Hilton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
Chum
Sand$: 88.00
Yermomza wrote:He seems to be the odd man out in Carolina. He has done almost nothing this season. I think it would actually be safe to say he has done nothing. I expect Stewart to get the majority of the snaps from here on out. Williams is almost un-rosterable at this point. But! With GM Marty Hurney being fired, is there a possibility that this guy gets traded? I know he has a huge contract and many teams wouldn't want to take on the salary. But would there be any teams out there in the market for this guy? Is there market for him? Where could he end up? I realize this is wishful thinking.

Seems more likely that Stewart will get hurt than Williams will get traded, but you never know I guess. Everything in Carolina is a huge mess right now.
Sand$: 5,202.11
DWill won't be in Carolina next year. Only this year is guaranteed. If they can trick someone into trading something for him, by all means they should accept the offer.

DWill's contract is a perfect example of why guys shouldn't get paid on what they DID. Hurney made a fatal mistake by making decisions based on emotion and loyalty, rather than accepting the harsh reality that guys get old and stop producing (see Delhomme)
Megalodon
Sand$: 5,506.00
endzoneview wrote:DWill won't be in Carolina next year. Only this year is guaranteed. If they can trick someone into trading something for him, by all means they should accept the offer.

DWill's contract is a perfect example of why guys shouldn't get paid on what they DID. Hurney made a fatal mistake by making decisions based on emotion and loyalty, rather than accepting the harsh reality that guys get old and stop producing (see Delhomme)
this is probably the biggest reason he's gone.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,925.78
I really don't know why they lean on Cam so much with two quality every down backs #-o

Could be better...Could be worse
Sand$: 5,202.11
csbwsp79 wrote:I really don't know why they lean on Cam so much with two quality every down backs #-o

No one does

They are 24th in rushing attempts despite only being blown out 1 game this year. Every other game has been a one possession difference. Rivera is easily the first coach fired after the season.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,006.58
endzoneview wrote:
csbwsp79 wrote:I really don't know why they lean on Cam so much with two quality every down backs #-o

No one does

They are 24th in rushing attempts despite only being blown out 1 game this year. Every other game has been a one possession difference. Rivera is easily the first coach fired after the season.

Chan Gailey won't be far behind.

Cursed Bills Fan
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
Jonathan Stewart - RB - Panthers

The Associated Press confirms coach Ron Rivera planned to use Jonathan Stewart as the "clear featured back" in Week 7 versus the Cowboys.
Source: Associated Press
Oct 23 - 2:46 PM
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,005.66
raynman wrote:
endzoneview wrote:DWill won't be in Carolina next year. Only this year is guaranteed. If they can trick someone into trading something for him, by all means they should accept the offer.

your boy didnt have much to do about it throwing him under the bus though? He has shown the class the dignity and the leadership and maturity that i expected when we had those discussions on his rookie year. After enough film is out there on him, teams have begun to adjust accordingly...as i guessed. However, if his maturity and heart can some day catch up to his physical skills, you may have a HOF'er. Without those intangibles i mentioned, he won't improve much going forward.

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,005.66

do they..or are the majority of his run plays ad lib pass plays?

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,090.44

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,387.32
pounddarock wrote:Image

lol nice

Gates stadius?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,465.52
Lol if one thing symbolizes fantasy football on this board in 2012:

DUMPSTER FIRE!! :lol:

:Drink)

I'm already looking forward to 2017...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,118.92
Dropping his rump this week. I have stewart.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,678.74
Fighting Amish wrote:
raynman wrote:

[edited for hyper-analyzation].