FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.24.2014, 15:31

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:01 
Chum

Sand$: 84
Donate
By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Other possible teams >> Cowboys, Jets, Panthers, Saints, or Raiders?

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:23 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 538
Donate
Your list of teams all qualify for votes as clowns. I'd like to throw my beloved Detroit Lions on the list. Entered the season with strong playoff probability, even dreams of Superbowl... now stand at 2-4 with tough games ahead.

J.Graham, L.Donnell, T.Kelce
Dolphins
Crosby
0.5PPR, 12tm
QB,2RB,3WR,Fl,TE,D,K
4pt PA TD, 6pt RU/REC TD
1pt/10yd RU/REC
1pt/25yd PA

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 26310
Donate
sf.gif
Gotta say the Panthers. They went from WE CaN WIN a SUPERBOWL to this LOL...hard to watch those guys play and that offense is gimmicky

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:40 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5042
Donate
kc.gif
Chiefs say hi.

:F

](*,)

:censor:

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:48 

Sand$: 58399
Donate
nyj.gif
giantsfan4 wrote:
By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Nah, the Jets aren't even close and they should be with Tebow on board. What they have done the past three weeks with the injuries they've had and the talent they don't has been pretty impressive. And I was expecting a full on implosion.

The Lions and Panthers were expected to come back down to earth, but not crash down.

I think the Eagles and Chargers are probably my vote, but both of those teams have the talent to turn it around.

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 11:56 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1266
Donate
car.gif
mbowen wrote:
Your list of teams all qualify for votes as clowns. I'd like to throw my beloved Detroit Lions on the list. Entered the season with strong playoff probability, even dreams of Superbowl... now stand at 2-4 with tough games ahead.

x2

And I have megatron and Leshoure...

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 15256
Donate
oak.gif
endzoneview wrote:
giantsfan4 wrote:

Nah, the Jets aren't even close and they should be with Tebow on board. What they have done the past three weeks with the injuries they've had and the talent they don't has been pretty impressive. And I was expecting a full on implosion.

The Lions and Panthers were expected to come back down to earth, but not crash down.

I think the Eagles and Chargers are probably my vote, but both of those teams have the talent to turn it around.

Strongly agree with the Chargers after all of the interesting coaching decisions this year.

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:17 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2050
Donate
Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.

RB McCoy, Morris, Richardson, Joique
WR Jordy, Keenan, Crabtree, Gordon, Baldwin
TE Fleener, Donnell
DEF Kansas City
K Bailey

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 26310
Donate
sf.gif
E
Yermomza wrote:
Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.

They really paid Stewart 100 mill?

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:27 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 598
Donate
phi.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
E
Yermomza wrote:

They really paid Stewart 100 mill?

Stewart and Williams each got around 50 million

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:32 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 25116
Donate
ne.gif
Yermomza wrote:
Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs.

Norv Turner resents that comment!

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:44 

Sand$: 58399
Donate
nyj.gif
Yermomza wrote:

Except they aren't.

Nobody expected the Panthers or Lions to be 5-2 and 6-1 right now. They were both expected to decline, just not this embarrassingly fast.

The Chargers have Norv Turner, so they should be in any "clown" discussion. They have Rivers so ditto. Turner playing mind games with Mathews and Battle, his insistence on playing Ronnie Brown, blowing huge leads. That all adds up to clown team.

The Eagles are playing like a 1-5 team but are masquerading as a 3-3 team. Vick is abysmal, the offensive line is terrible, the defense is under performing. They fired their DC, the heat on Reid is hotter than ever. Clown team.

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 12:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7929
Donate
jax.gif
2012 Jacksonville Jaguars team pic taken from media guide:

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 13:01 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14559
Donate
The Bucs via Schiano is my vote.

Russell
LeSean, McKinnon, Oliver, PT, AndreW, Hill
Alshon, Wallace, DePunk, Cooks, Davante, Cordy
Cameron, ASJ
DET, BUF

Keepers: Cordy, Cutler (traded for DePunk)

Lost to INJ: Cruz

PostPosted: Tue 10.23.2012, 13:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9910
Donate
kc.gif
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
The Bucs via Schiano is my vote.

So what does that make the team they beat 38-10?