User avatar
Chum
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012
Sand$: 84.00
By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Other possible teams >> Cowboys, Jets, Panthers, Saints, or Raiders?
User avatar
Tiger Shark
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011
Sand$: 542.00
Your list of teams all qualify for votes as clowns. I'd like to throw my beloved Detroit Lions on the list. Entered the season with strong playoff probability, even dreams of Superbowl... now stand at 2-4 with tough games ahead.
_______________________________________

Carr
Le'Veon :F, Hyde :F, Freeman, D. Johnson, M. Jones, Blue, Crowell
Beckham, B.Marshall, Hurns, M. Jones, Tate, Amendola
Graham
Rams, Broncos
Janikowski
0.5PPR, 10team
QB,2RB,3WR,Fl,TE,D,K
4pt PA TD, 6pt RU/REC TD
1pt/10yd RU/REC
1pt/25yd PA
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15555
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 39,450.84
Gotta say the Panthers. They went from WE CaN WIN a SUPERBOWL to this LOL...hard to watch those guys play and that offense is gimmicky
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3362
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 16,683.80
Chiefs say hi.

:F

](*,)

:censor:
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 34501
Joined: Sat Aug 1, 2009
Sand$: 1,224.89
giantsfan4 wrote:By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Other possible teams >> Cowboys, Jets, Panthers, Saints, or Raiders?


Nah, the Jets aren't even close and they should be with Tebow on board. What they have done the past three weeks with the injuries they've had and the talent they don't has been pretty impressive. And I was expecting a full on implosion.

The Lions and Panthers were expected to come back down to earth, but not crash down.

I think the Eagles and Chargers are probably my vote, but both of those teams have the talent to turn it around.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Aug 7, 2011
Sand$: 1,765.66
mbowen wrote:Your list of teams all qualify for votes as clowns. I'd like to throw my beloved Detroit Lions on the list. Entered the season with strong playoff probability, even dreams of Superbowl... now stand at 2-4 with tough games ahead.


x2

And I have megatron and Leshoure...
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010
Sand$: 22,828.09
endzoneview wrote:
giantsfan4 wrote:By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Other possible teams >> Cowboys, Jets, Panthers, Saints, or Raiders?


Nah, the Jets aren't even close and they should be with Tebow on board. What they have done the past three weeks with the injuries they've had and the talent they don't has been pretty impressive. And I was expecting a full on implosion.

The Lions and Panthers were expected to come back down to earth, but not crash down.

I think the Eagles and Chargers are probably my vote, but both of those teams have the talent to turn it around.


Strongly agree with the Chargers after all of the interesting coaching decisions this year.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1014
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011
Sand$: 2,443.58
Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.
_______________________________________

12-team standard league
Team name: Victoria's Secret [7-6, 3-0 in playoffs, 1st place, thanks Kirk]
QB Cousins, Peyton
RB Gurley, Artis-Payne, Hill, Gillislee, Joique
WR Julio, Evans, Maclin, Floyd, Hilton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15555
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 39,450.84
E
Yermomza wrote:Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.

They really paid Stewart 100 mill?
Blue Shark
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 5, 2011
Sand$: 625.64
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:E
Yermomza wrote:Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.

They really paid Stewart 100 mill?


Stewart and Williams each got around 50 million
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16858
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,271.86
Yermomza wrote:Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs.


Norv Turner resents that comment!
_______________________________________

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 34501
Joined: Sat Aug 1, 2009
Sand$: 1,224.89
Yermomza wrote:Eagles and Chargers? Come on dude those teams are at the top of their divisions. The team that first comes to my mind is Carolina. They weren't expected to crash down like this. A clown team is a team that had expectations that you now look at and laugh. The Panthers offense is comical. They pay Stewart and Williams $100 million, have on of the best offensive lines in football, and are 24th in rushing attempts - and a number of those attempts come from Cam. They are bottom 5 in defense on top of it all. The Giants smoked them with Andre Brown - a guy swapped around more than my stick. Ron Rivera might be the worst coach in the league, and that's saying something in a league where Greg Schiano and Romeo Crennel have jobs. The Panthers are the league's queef.


Except they aren't.

Nobody expected the Panthers or Lions to be 5-2 and 6-1 right now. They were both expected to decline, just not this embarrassingly fast.

The Chargers have Norv Turner, so they should be in any "clown" discussion. They have Rivers so ditto. Turner playing mind games with Mathews and Battle, his insistence on playing Ronnie Brown, blowing huge leads. That all adds up to clown team.

The Eagles are playing like a 1-5 team but are masquerading as a 3-3 team. Vick is abysmal, the offensive line is terrible, the defense is under performing. They fired their DC, the heat on Reid is hotter than ever. Clown team.
Great White Shark
Posts: 8302
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004
Sand$: 41,135.50
2012 Jacksonville Jaguars team pic taken from media guide:

Image
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11256
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009
Sand$: 15,746.70
The Bucs via Schiano is my vote.
_______________________________________

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8623
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006
Sand$: 17,108.96
TheNataliePortmans wrote:The Bucs via Schiano is my vote.


So what does that make the team they beat 38-10?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests