Hillis is back - Impact on Charles?

Blue Shark
Sand$: 907.00
Hillis practiced today in full and has a month off. Given the huge workload KC has given Charles combined with the fact that, even at 1-5, the Chiefs are still not out of it (the Broncos and Chargers are atop the division at 3-3), do people think they'll keep a heavy load on JC or that it will head more towards a RBBC?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
Charles isn't a volume runner, and w/ their QB situation their will be plenty to go around.

Shouldn't affect Charles negatively unless they decide to use Peyton as a goal-line back.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,004.00
I think, and hope, that they spell JC SLIGHTLY more than they have been recently. Draughn and that other guy have been getting roughly 12-15 touches per game, so I'd have to think that 10-12 of those would go to Hillis and maybe 3-6 would go to those guys when he's back. All in all, I'd rather have a healthy and productive Charles for another 8 weeks than Arian Foster-type workloads only to watch him hit a wall in week 11.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 344.00
I would say this is a good thing for Charles owners.

He doesn't need the crazy 30-35 attempts per game that they have been giving him.

Draughn has had flashes, but largely ineffective @ 2.5YPC. Hillis will be more effective and keep Charles healthy and fresh so he can break those 40+ yard runs.

He will also probably be on goal line duties but that's not Charles' game in the first place.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
Oh chit its a white RB runnnnnrunnn like your life depends on it. Hillis is garbage.

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,260.30
Robert in St. Charles wrote:Hillis practiced today in full and has a month off. Given the huge workload KC has given Charles combined with the fact that, even at 1-5, the Chiefs are still not out of it (the Broncos and Chargers are atop the division at 3-3), do people think they'll keep a heavy load on JC or that it will head more towards a RBBC?

If KC isn't considered "out of it" yet, they will be very soon.

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,783.36
Mixed on Hillis.

Was high on him at the beginning of the year, figuring 12 touches a game with 4-5 receptions which gave him value in PPR. Never materialzed due to his injury.

Moreover, they aren't throwing enough to the RB's to warrant him being productive even splitting time with Charles so even though I've hung onto him in a few leagues, I only see real week-in/week out starter value in Hillis as a 'cuff to JC. Hope I'm wrong but don't think so.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
jesteva wrote:Mixed on Hillis.

Was high on him at the beginning of the year, figuring 12 touches a game with 4-5 receptions which gave him value in PPR. Never materialzed due to his injury.

Moreover, they aren't throwing enough to the RB's to warrant him being productive even splitting time with Charles so even though I've hung onto him in a few leagues, I only see real week-in/week out starter value in Hillis as a 'cuff to JC. Hope I'm wrong but don't think so.

Really hoping he can save my flex spot on a desperate injury ridden team
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 288.00
i was high on Hillis coming into the season as well but I think that with Brady Quinn taking over at QB the Chiefs are going to become last years Dolphins or Browns... No fantasy value for anybody really, maybe Charles but he had his worst week when Quinn was playing.

It's hard to rack up fantasy points when you can't get first downs
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,712.86
HolyTDs wrote:i was high on Hillis coming into the season as well but I think that with Brady Quinn taking over at QB the Chiefs are going to become last years Dolphins or Browns... No fantasy value for anybody really, maybe Charles but he had his worst week when Quinn was playing.

It's hard to rack up fantasy points when you can't get first downs

If they become last years Dolphins Charles fantasy stats should be pretty solid cause Reggie Bush was pretty solid

INTRODUCING "THE UNIT"

QB: Ryan

RB: Gore, Miller , Ivory

WR: Julio, ODB, Hurns, Diggs, Lafell, Adams

TE: Gates

DEF: Vikings

K: McManus

10 Team 0.5 PPR
Chum
Sand$: 8.00
Great to hear that! Charles is a good runner.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 5,799.00
If you can find anyone on the wire at this point in the season, then by all means. If you are asking Hillis to save your season from the reclamation project it most likely is, sorry about your luck.

He's been on my IR since the draft, and I'm happy to activate him. He's number 5 or 6 on the team I'm referring to, and at this point in the year, you can never have enough RB's.

"Always start a guy who's playing Monday night!"

Budbowl - Forte*
C.F.L. - Peyton Manning*
4th-and-1 - Charles*, Dez*

*-Keepers
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,032.00
Sorry for going off topic, but does anyone see any value in Hardesty?

Standard 12-teamer

Week 12 Starters:
QB: Freeman-E. Manning
RB: Rice-Ridley-ADP-Bradshaw-Hillman
WR: Austin-Decker-D. Moore
TE: Gates
K: Bryant
D: CIN-NYJ