Week 11 WW Defenses

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10415
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 18,347.64
For those that want to stay ahead of the curve...

WAS vs. PHI. Not a good defense but a great matchup. WAS will be coming off of a bye as well.

CIN @ KC. Again not a great defense but a nice matchup.

NYJ @ STL. Decent matchup and they are a decent stash for later in the season also.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16778
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,087.86
ATL was dropped this week in my league. They are at home against Arizona. That seems like a great matchup.
Last edited by Jcb890 on Wed 11.07.2012, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008
Sand$: 1,571.86
CINCY.... Grabbing them this week....
Dallas vs Cleveland
TB @ Carolina.... meh
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 632
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008
Sand$: 1,571.86
Jcb890 wrote:ATL was dropped this week. They are at home against Arizona. That seems like a great matchup.


Absolutely. I wish my league would do something like that!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11253
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009
Sand$: 15,740.78
Only 8 DSTs on my wire, so I traded for CIN vs. KCC before last week to cover NYG bye week.
_______________________________________

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011
Sand$: 379.00
SD destroyed KC last week 9.
picked up PIT vs KC for week 10.
Dropped SD for CIN vs KC for week 11.
_______________________________________

Image

Brady, Palmer
Bell, Lacy, Stacy, Matthews
Michael Floyd, Roddy, A Brown, Malcom Floyd, J Gordon
Rudolph
Crosby
Rams
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue Oct 6, 2009
Sand$: 2,418.00
tapirmusic wrote:SD destroyed KC last week 9.
picked up PIT vs KC for week 10.
Dropped SD for CIN vs KC for week 11.



Thinking of doing the same. SD has good match ups for the playoffs, and I have Denver, but KC is a great match.
_______________________________________

QB:Newton,Rivers
RB:Spiller,Forte,DBrown,Woodhead,FJax
WR:VJax,Welker,Jennings,Harvin,Cooper,Burleson
TE:Olsen,Reed
K:Brown
Def: Cincy
4/Pass TD, 6/all other TDs
Start: 2QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLEX(RB,WR,TE),K,Def
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Sep 1, 2008
Sand$: 1,773.82
taoist wrote:TB @ Carolina.... meh

I'll be rolling with TB that week.

Washington is available though. I'm just worried that Philadelphia will get their act together at some point - they have a lot of weapons.
_______________________________________

QB: Taylor, Hoyer TE: Olsen, Miller K: Gould DST: ATL
RB: Gordon, J.Bell, Mathews, Helu, K.Robinson, Polk
WR: D.Thomas, C.Johnson, Diggs, Montgomery
12-team, redraft+1kp, non-ppr, start 9: QB, 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE, K, DST
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5006
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007
Sand$: 13,109.42
NO at Oakland
NYJ at St Louis
Buffalo at Miami (either way)

Those are the ones I am leaning towards. I have Seattle and I'm thinking I'll keep them for after the bye. NYJ have a bunch of easier matchups ahead. I am thinking they could be on my roster for a while ... alternating with Seattle.

NO at Oakland seems like a good one. NO should park a lot of points on the board. Possibly some Int's and sacks as Oakland tries to catch up.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006
Sand$: 31,631.82
Dropped SD for Dallas for this week. (Slim pickings).

Plan to use Dallas next week again when Cleveland comes to play there.
_______________________________________

Armchair Generals Dynasty League
ASFL Keeper League
Chum
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012
Sand$: 46.00
What about St Louis vs. the Jets.
St Louis was torched in 2 games but in fairness it was GB and NE and one was a London game not a home game.
Rams should run all over the jets and time of possession should keep it low scoring.

Them or Cinci?
What if NE is available against Indi at home. Have a waiver claim on them but am nervous about a matchup against a pass first offence
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7078
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 6,005.02
CanaBuc wrote:What about St Louis vs. the Jets.
St Louis was torched in 2 games but in fairness it was GB and NE and one was a London game not a home game.
Rams should run all over the jets and time of possession should keep it low scoring.

Them or Cinci?
What if NE is available against Indi at home. Have a waiver claim on them but am nervous about a matchup against a pass first offence


I picked up NE for the week 10 matchup against BUFF, but might ride them week 11 too. That CIN @KC matchup may be too hard to pass on though....
_______________________________________

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5029
Joined: Thu Nov 8, 2007
Sand$: 2,729.46
fishfry wrote:
CanaBuc wrote:What about St Louis vs. the Jets.
St Louis was torched in 2 games but in fairness it was GB and NE and one was a London game not a home game.
Rams should run all over the jets and time of possession should keep it low scoring.

Them or Cinci?
What if NE is available against Indi at home. Have a waiver claim on them but am nervous about a matchup against a pass first offence


I picked up NE for the week 10 matchup against BUFF, but might ride them week 11 too. That CIN @KC matchup may be too hard to pass on though....


That's exactly what I did. I just grabbed Cincy too though and I think I'll be rolling with them over NE next week. The following two weeks though NE has the Jets and Miami so they could be a good play for a few weeks in row.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012
Sand$: 11,438.20
Waiver wire isn't to promising on keepers, so on with the roll in one league. I'm rating what I see top to bottom:
Cincy @ KC (KC at home is a bit tougher)
Dallas vs Cle (currently holding-thanks 'boys, might have won me that matchup last night)
Tampa @ Car
Wash vs Philly (Foles didn't look bad though, uncertainty on this one)
Green Bay @ Detroit
NewO @ Oakland

others not worth mentioning perhaps.


I'm thinking to go Dallas vs Cleveland or Cincy @ KC Haven't hardly looked at any of these as keepers, someone snatched Houston, when I had to drop them last week.
_______________________________________

Image
Chum
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 6, 2012
Sand$: 126.40
KC has given up the most points to Fantasy DEF. I had SD against KC 2 weeks ago and got 50 pts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigmattk23, DaKlute, getdownmmmkay, licker, seadog and 5 guests