FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sun 10.26.2014, 01:00

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 08:47 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.03.2004, 19:04
Posts: 33197
Sand$: 11454
Donate
Location: West By God Virginia
sf.gif
This is a game that features one of the NFL’s oldest rivalries with 163 head-to-head games played. But just because it has a historic rivalry doesn’t mean it has been a fair fight. The Packers lead the series 91-65 and have won 12 of the last 13. The one win for the Lions came in 2010 after knocking Aaron Rodgers out of the game with a first-half concussion. Well, Rodgers is fully healthy and has his Packers scoring more than 31 points per game during their four-game winning streak.

Packers 35, Lions 32

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 09:36 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 11.24.2010, 16:58
Posts: 4349
Sand$: 15272
Donate
Location: Albany, NY
oak.gif
Fun game. Packers 38, Lions 28.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 09:56 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16664
Sand$: 175355
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
Yep, this one will be a good game to watch. Fantasy points from wherever you can get 'em.

Packers 41
Lions 35


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 10:19 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Fri 10.02.2009, 19:27
Posts: 1506
Sand$: 3738
Donate
Location: Charlotte, NC
det.gif
Had this one circled on the calendar back in August though I expected it to determine the lead in the NFC Central. So be it, a very motivated Lions team at home playing with great sense of urgency will get up on the Packers early today and ride it through to a very close (but victorious) finish. Lions front 7 will make the difference here with pressure on Rodgers and several early sacks that put him on his heels. Strip sack-fumble will be the difference maker as the Defense gets into the scoring act today. Megatron has another 200+ yard day but adds 2 TD's to the mix and Leshoure rumbles for 90 yards on the ground with a TD

Lions - 38
Packers - 36


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 10:51 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 18995
Sand$: 25368
Donate
Location: @GriffKingsman
Morally bankrupt cheese mongers - 42
Spiritually corrupt grumpy cats - 49

_________________
NFL Top Gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 11:23 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.30.2006, 15:53
Posts: 21944
Sand$: 23240
Donate
Location: Pensacola, where we make HOFers
det.gif
Honolulu_Blue wrote:
Had this one circled on the calendar back in August though I expected it to determine the lead in the NFC Central. So be it, a very motivated Lions team at home playing with great sense of urgency will get up on the Packers early today and ride it through to a very close (but victorious) finish. Lions front 7 will make the difference here with pressure on Rodgers and several early sacks that put him on his heels. Strip sack-fumble will be the difference maker as the Defense gets into the scoring act today. Megatron has another 200+ yard day but adds 2 TD's to the mix and Leshoure rumbles for 90 yards on the ground with a TD

Lions - 38
Packers - 36


that'd be nice for a change.

_________________
learning about cuba and having some food

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 11:44 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Fri 10.02.2009, 19:27
Posts: 1506
Sand$: 3738
Donate
Location: Charlotte, NC
det.gif
getdownmmmkay wrote:
Honolulu_Blue wrote:
Had this one circled on the calendar back in August though I expected it to determine the lead in the NFC Central. So be it, a very motivated Lions team at home playing with great sense of urgency will get up on the Packers early today and ride it through to a very close (but victorious) finish. Lions front 7 will make the difference here with pressure on Rodgers and several early sacks that put him on his heels. Strip sack-fumble will be the difference maker as the Defense gets into the scoring act today. Megatron has another 200+ yard day but adds 2 TD's to the mix and Leshoure rumbles for 90 yards on the ground with a TD

Lions - 38
Packers - 36


that'd be nice for a change.


yeah, and it is the only way the Lions win this one - they are not going to be able to play catchup with Rodgers & Co. - they need to stay ahead in this one and the home crowd will then be able to make a difference. This could be a signature win if they pull it off and start something bigger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 11:45 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 01.06.2005, 11:45
Posts: 1388
Sand$: 3264
Donate
chi.gif
Thinking home field advantage will decide this one with a ton of FF points.

Cats-45

Pack- 38


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:17 
Online
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 10.02.2002, 01:06
Posts: 1518
Sand$: 3089
Donate
Location: Canada Eh!
det.gif
Lions 42 Packers 36


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:20 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.20.2006, 13:40
Posts: 6015
Sand$: 6727
Donate
chi.gif
this game will probably defy expectations and be low-scoring

det - 17
gb - 20

_________________
FF SURVEY (10/6/14)!
I'd greatly appreciate approx. 10-15 minutes of your time to complete the following survey. I can't offer you money or prizes but Lady Karma will reward you for supporting the sciences!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/79RMGLT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 14:21 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.18.2004, 21:06
Posts: 33580
Sand$: 9112
Donate
Location: location, location
oak.gif
so much for this game being a 'shootout'.

_________________
OAK 34 PIT 31


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 14:24 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.25.2003, 14:05
Posts: 4148
Sand$: 9949
Donate
Location: St Clair Shores, MI
det.gif
Wow back-to-back INTs from Stafford and Rodgers. Both horrible passes.

_________________
SCS Wolfpack

Rivers, Ryan
Miller, Bryce, Crowell, Williams (NYG)
Dez, Michael Floyd, Sanu, Cooks
Graham, Allen
Folk, Succop
Broncos, Cowboys


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 14:31 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18062
Sand$: 2
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
Seriously, can we be done with the whole icing the kicker crap? :roll:

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 14:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.14.2007, 00:44
Posts: 1644
Sand$: 4912
Donate
min.gif
Well, looks like Crosby is going to be looking for a new job


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 14:43 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.25.2003, 14:05
Posts: 4148
Sand$: 9949
Donate
Location: St Clair Shores, MI
det.gif
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:
Seriously, can we be done with the whole icing the kicker crap? :roll:


x2 It's the most asinine move a coach makes. Kinda like being in high-school and going to shake someone's hand but pulling it back and yelling "PSYCHE!" :F

_________________
SCS Wolfpack

Rivers, Ryan
Miller, Bryce, Crowell, Williams (NYG)
Dez, Michael Floyd, Sanu, Cooks
Graham, Allen
Folk, Succop
Broncos, Cowboys


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Taglos and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group