FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 04.18.2014, 10:50

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 11:41 
Offline
Blue Shark

Joined: Mon 10.01.2012, 16:13
Posts: 369
Sand$: 834
Donate
5-and-5 and fighting for a playoff spot. You won't believe who I'm going with. Jonathan Stewart as my second RB, and Danario Alexander as my flex. Yow! Crossing my fingers and closing my eyes.

Anyone else starting bench depth like that?

RB Stable: Doug Martin, Jonathan Stewart, Andre Brown (bye), Beanie Wells (IR), Kendall Hunter, Ronnie Hillman.

WR Stable: Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore, Hakeem Nicks (bye), Danario Alexander, Ryan Broyles


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:10 
Offline
Whale Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 01.06.2005, 11:45
Posts: 1281
Sand$: 3002
Donate
chi.gif
Man, I don't know but imo I would start Broyles over Alexander. I think he would be good for at least one TD.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:24 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.23.2010, 06:33
Posts: 596
Sand$: 1516
Donate
chi.gif
I have both murray and MJD so im starting the likes of Starks, Ballard and Ivory.

I've also got Hernandez with this lingering ankle injury and am starting joel dressen. I feel like the biggest peyton manning fanboy. :(

At least i love my WRs.

_________________
14 man .5 PPR, 6pts rush/rec, 4 pass td
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K
QB-Luck, Fitzpatrick
RB-Forte, MJD, Bell, Rainey
WRs-Dez, Djax, Allen, Boykin
TE-Gates, Green
D- Panthers, Raiders
K- Suisham


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:24 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 11.08.2007, 17:29
Posts: 2396
Sand$: 5284
Donate
Location: Westchester, PA
phi.gif
I'm in the same situation standings wise, but my lineup isn't nearly as desperate. Don't feel safe with Julio this week though and may just go with the guaranteed points in Alfred Morris in my flex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:26 
Offline
Blue Shark

Joined: Mon 10.01.2012, 16:13
Posts: 369
Sand$: 834
Donate
opewon wrote:
Man, I don't know but imo I would start Broyles over Alexander. I think he would be good for at least one TD.


I like Broyles, a lot!, but he doesn't play as many plays as Danario.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:28 
Offline
Blue Shark

Joined: Mon 10.01.2012, 16:13
Posts: 369
Sand$: 834
Donate
ryanpstew wrote:
I have both murray and MJD so im starting the likes of Starks, Ballard and Ivory.

I've also got Hernandez with this lingering ankle injury and am starting joel dressen.


Yeesh. I think you got me beat. I thought Jonathan Stewart and Danario was a deep reach into the bottom of the barrel, but you reached deeper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:29 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 11.08.2007, 17:29
Posts: 2396
Sand$: 5284
Donate
Location: Westchester, PA
phi.gif
ChummyShark wrote:
ryanpstew wrote:
I have both murray and MJD so im starting the likes of Starks, Ballard and Ivory.

I've also got Hernandez with this lingering ankle injury and am starting joel dressen.


Yeesh. I think you got me beat. I thought Jonathan Stewart and Danario was a deep reach into the bottom of the barrel, but you reached deeper.


Seriously. Do you need to start 3 RBs or is one a flex? I'd have to imagine you have a better flex option at WR than one of those three RBs. Hernandez is also killing me as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.18.2012, 12:51 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.23.2010, 06:33
Posts: 596
Sand$: 1516
Donate
chi.gif
icemen55 wrote:
ChummyShark wrote:
ryanpstew wrote:
I have both murray and MJD so im starting the likes of Starks, Ballard and Ivory.

I've also got Hernandez with this lingering ankle injury and am starting joel dressen.


Yeesh. I think you got me beat. I thought Jonathan Stewart and Danario was a deep reach into the bottom of the barrel, but you reached deeper.


Seriously. Do you need to start 3 RBs or is one a flex? I'd have to imagine you have a better flex option at WR than one of those three RBs. Hernandez is also killing me as well.


Its RB RB Flex WR WR. I've got Nelson Decker and Thomas in those spots. If only MJD + Murray came back i wouldnt care about Hernandez.

_________________
14 man .5 PPR, 6pts rush/rec, 4 pass td
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K
QB-Luck, Fitzpatrick
RB-Forte, MJD, Bell, Rainey
WRs-Dez, Djax, Allen, Boykin
TE-Gates, Green
D- Panthers, Raiders
K- Suisham


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group