FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 11.25.2014, 23:02

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 01:52 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7304
Donate
sea.gif
I haven't had a chance to hear about all the injuries yet I'm sure, but depending on the status of McGahee and McCoy.. Ronnie Hillman and Bryce Brown have to be high priority. If Aaron Hernandez isn't ready... Viasanthe Shiancoe might be worth a look. Justin Blackmon perhaps worthy to add if he's on the wire in your league if Henne stays in perhaps. Any other noteworthy injuries or break out performances?

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 02:22 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1368
Donate
I would say that you can bank on Ronnie Hillman being the starter for at least a week or two. Justin Blackmon is the pick up of the week if you don't know, kid finally has stepped up his game.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 02:48 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
sea.gif
If he's still on your wire, Beanie Wells might hit the ground running as well, pretty bad prospects on that offense though. LSHowlings is probably the guy that will get more yards, with Beanie the goal-line back in the unlikely chance they get down there.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 07:56 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 956
Donate
chi.gif
Danario Alexander if he's still on your wire. I didn't grab him because I believed all of the "glass knee" adjectives. Then I got to see him play. He's 1000% better than when he was a Ram, and that's a guy you want on your team.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 08:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4239
Donate
pit.gif
As a McCoy and McGahee owner, I'm sprinting to grab both: Bryce Brown and Ron Hillman. Both have decent matchups.

Also, possibly going to consider James Starks...while GB running game isn't the scoring option, he's getting the carries.

WRs to consider:
T.Y. Hilton (Avery knocked out with concussion again)
J. Blackmon (finally arrived?)
D. Alexander (two weeks proves he's no joke)
J. Edelman (with Gronk out)

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 09:30 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 8125
Donate
ind.gif
GrandpasWalker wrote:
Danario Alexander if he's still on your wire. I didn't grab him because I believed all of the "glass knee" adjectives. Then I got to see him play. He's 1000% better than when he was a Ram, and that's a guy you want on your team.

Is it worth dropping Malcom Floyd for Danario? It is probably just a shuffle of the bench ...

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 09:56 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 1884
Donate
maybe not the most exciting add, but how about jalen parmele?

the jags started him over jennings and gave parmele 24 carries. I didn't see the game, but any starting RB is worth an add right now. MJD's foot injury is still a major question mark.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 10:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
sea.gif
Tacks652 wrote:

the jags started him over jennings and gave parmele 24 carries. I didn't see the game, but any starting RB is worth an add right now. MJD's foot injury is still a major question mark.

Yeah, does anyone know the story there? I never heard of any injury to Rashad Jennings. Perhaps they just gave the next guy up a shot, due to performance? I have no idea what happened there, just glad I didn't start him. Safe to drop I assume though... anyone know?

DAlexander definately worth an add, got him in both my leagues last week. Seemed premature, but I had a chance to see him play. Kid was jumping out of the gym for those high Rivers passes Vincent Jackson was famous for bringing down in bunches. Looks legit to me, as long as his health holds up.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 10:25 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1158
Donate
votingmachine wrote:
GrandpasWalker wrote:

Is it worth dropping Malcom Floyd for Danario? It is probably just a shuffle of the bench ...

I was wondering the exact same thing

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 10:27 
Chum

Sand$: 2
Donate
Is DX a better option than Kenny Britt in a keeper league?

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 11:51 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 258
Donate
dal.gif
RotoMoto wrote:
Tacks652 wrote:

Yeah, does anyone know the story there? I never heard of any injury to Rashad Jennings. Perhaps they just gave the next guy up a shot, due to performance? I have no idea what happened there, just glad I didn't start him. Safe to drop I assume though... anyone know?

DAlexander definately worth an add, got him in both my leagues last week. Seemed premature, but I had a chance to see him play. Kid was jumping out of the gym for those high Rivers passes Vincent Jackson was famous for bringing down in bunches. Looks legit to me, as long as his health holds up.

Jennings was demoted due to poor performance. I have him on my team. He has been very disappointing. I am in a bind though so I will have to try to get Parmele and Bryce Brown due to McCoy's situation.

TEs Cameron, Green
K Prater
Def Panthers, Rams

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 12:31 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1002
Donate
dal.gif
I am looking at either T.Y. Hilton or Danario Alexander. Having a tough time deciding between the two.

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 12:34 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1230
Donate
ForceX wrote:
I am looking at either T.Y. Hilton or Danario Alexander. Having a tough time deciding between the two.

Added Alexander and happy with him, even though the thought of him being coached by Norv Turner does not make me confortable. Thinking about adding Hilton if no news on Greg Jennings

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 13:24 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 483
Donate
atl.gif
With Gronk going down, I'd Julian Edelman above anyone mentioned so far. Especially considering....

Brandon Lloyd played on just 34-of-61 offensive snaps in the Patriots' Week 11 blowout of the Colts.
Lloyd did not play in the majority of two-wide sets, leading to the first time this season that he has been third among wideouts in snaps. Wes Welker led the way with 57 snaps and Julian Edelman recorded 52. Lloyd ended up with just four catches for 45 yards, a familiar line for a guy averaging just 52.5 yards per game on the season. The only glimmer of hope here is that the Patriots figure to use three-wide formations more often now thanks to Rob Gronkowski's forearm injury. Still, we can't trust Lloyd as anything more than a WR3 against the Jets on Thanksgiving.
Source: ESPN Boston

PostPosted: Mon 11.19.2012, 13:28 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1230
Donate
Would you drop Greg Jennings for one between Edelman or Hilton? I honestly liked Edelman ever since I saw him against the ravens early in the season...
What do you think about Marcedes Lewis? He literally erupted...