FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 06:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 13:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 30110
Donate
dal.gif
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86752 ... oday_Sport

Quote:
Seattle Seahawks starting cornerbacks Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are facing four-game suspensions for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, according to league sources.

Both Sherman and Browner tested positive for Adderall and are appealing their suspensions, insisting they are innocent, according to sources. The appeal could be heard as early as this week.

What's the deal with CBs and Adderall, isn't that what Talib's last ban was for and I believe Eric Wright tested positive as well.

The remaining Seahawk schedule is Chicago, Arizona, Buffalo, San Francisco and St. Louis. I might consider starting Stevie if Sherman and Browner are out week 15.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 13:44 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 25116
Donate
ne.gif
625james wrote:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8675242/richard-sherman-brandon-browner-seattle-seahawks-facing-4-game-suspensions-sources%26ex_cid=MyESPNToday_Sport

Quote:
Seattle Seahawks starting cornerbacks Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner are facing four-game suspensions for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, according to league sources.

Both Sherman and Browner tested positive for Adderall and are appealing their suspensions, insisting they are innocent, according to sources. The appeal could be heard as early as this week.

What's the deal with CBs and Adderall, isn't that what Talib's last ban was for and I believe Eric Wright tested positive as well.

The remaining Seahawk schedule is Chicago, Arizona, Buffalo, San Francisco and St. Louis. I might consider starting Stevie if Sherman and Browner are out week 15.

Yes, Talib's ban was for Adderall. As was Brandon Spikes' suspension last year. It seems like at least 50% of these "PED" suspensions are for Adderall.

Either there is a ton of guys in the NFL with ADHD and did not get their medications cleared by the league (doubtful) or guys are using Adderall to help them concentrate when they need to concentrate on studying film, playbooks, etc. (more likely).

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 26322
Donate
sf.gif
No wonder Sherman was talking all that shoot to Brady lol he was cheating
Id do it if i knew i could get away wit it

Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Mon 11.26.2012, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:11 

Sand$: 99110
Donate
... Or they're using it for all nighters

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
OarChambo wrote:

That's what I was implying - for staying up all hours of the night and doing film study, playbooks, etc. For partying the players could just go with the old standby of coke.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
sf.gif
Im not forsure but i think my LIL brother used this stuff before he would workout. I took it too a couple times...it took away all soreness and gave me a crazy energy boost. Not sure if its the same drug but i think so...

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:34 

Sand$: 99110
Donate
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

That's what I was implying - for staying up all hours of the night and doing film study, playbooks, etc. For partying the players could just go with the old standby of coke.

I am referring to partying

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:37 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35680
Donate
mia.gif
OR...they tested positive for roids, and know that the league's confidentiality agreement prohibits them from saying otherwise if the say it was for Adderall.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:44 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
sf.gif
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

You really think they are taking performance enhancing drugs for studying purposes? HELL no you can workout crazy off that stuff ...it gives you an easy epdge over someone not using it

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:47 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

You really think they are taking performance enhancing drugs for studying purposes? HELL no you can workout crazy off that stuff ...it gives you an easy epdge over someone not using it

It also allows you to stay awake long hours and keep focused. It would definitely enhance the "studying" aspect of the game and give that person an edge. I've never personally used it, so I can't comment on the physical edge it may or may not give you. However, I know a few kids who would take Adderall at an all-day beer festival so they could keep going all day and not get hung over or sick.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:48 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Elmagister wrote:
OR...they tested positive for roids, and know that the league's confidentiality agreement prohibits them from saying otherwise if the say it was for Adderall.

Hmmmmm, I like that conspiracy theory! Technically the league isn't allowed to come out and say the suspension is not for 'roids.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:49 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
OarChambo wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

I am referring to partying

Might as well stick with cocaine then for that since it is out of your system in 2 days.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:50 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35680
Donate
mia.gif
Jcb890 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Hmmmmm, I like that conspiracy theory! Technically the league isn't allowed to come out and say the suspension is not for 'roids.

Yep. Like PFT pointed out, guys used to blame tainted supplements. Now everyone is saying Adderall.

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:51 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
sf.gif
Jcb890 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

It also allows you to stay awake long hours and keep focused. It would definitely enhance the "studying" aspect of the game and give that person an edge. I've never personally used it, so I can't comment on the physical edge it may or may not give you. However, I know a few kids who would take Adderall at an all-day beer festival so they could keep going all day and not get hung over or sick.

I think the physical boost it gives you outweighs anything else especially if its used by an athlete...

PostPosted: Mon 11.26.2012, 14:56 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
ne.gif
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

I think the physical boost it gives you outweighs anything else especially if its used by an athlete...

If there is a physical boost, then yes, definitely. However, that intellectual advantage is realistic as well.