DeSean Jackson to IR

Sand$: 797.93
Eagles placed DeSean Jackson (ribs) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Jackson fractured two ribs on a reverse in the first quarter of Monday's nights loss to the Panthers. It caps another wildly disappointing campaign for D-Jax, who signed a five-year, $47 million last March. He ends up with 45 catches for 700 yards and two touchdowns in 11 games and was allowed to return just one punt all year. A straight-line speedster that rarely goes over the middle, Jackson has just two 100-yard performances in his last 22 outings. With Michael Vick likely gone and Nick Foles looking shaky, it's hard to be excited about his 2013 outlook
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,921.24
So in the NFL Challenge league I've been having WR issues all season. Just before the trading deadline I swung deals for Percy Harvin and Desean Jackson, hoping for some production during the playoffs.

Yeah, that's really worked out well.

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 530.46
What is Jeremy Maclin and Riley Coopers value going forward? The schedule doesn't look bad
Chum
Sand$: 18.00
who cares? Why would you even post something as stupid as this? Ask yourself what the value of Philly WR's are and I'm sure you'll find the answer.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 530.46
ftk1972 wrote:who cares? Why would you even post something as stupid as this? Ask yourself what the value of Philly WR's are and I'm sure you'll find the answer.

why are you looking at this post then douch? what a nutbag
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,921.24
dredddog wrote:What is Jeremy Maclin and Riley Coopers value going forward? The schedule doesn't look bad

Dec 2 @Dallas 8:20 pm
Dec 9 @Tampa Bay 1:00 pm
Dec 13 Cincinnati 8:20 pm
Dec 23 Washington 1:00 pm
Dec 30 @N.Y. Giants 1:00 pm

Some pretty weak pass D's in there. It doesn't look like Vick will be coming back soon so it all depends on the success of Foles. From what I've seen so far I'm not optimistic.

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,540.52
not touching any philly recivers going forward,their offense will go run heavy like last night and maclin will get double coverage the rest of the way with foles under center
Sand$: 797.93
mstrbass2000 wrote:not touching any philly recivers going forward,their offense will go run heavy like last night and maclin will get double coverage the rest of the way with foles under center

Bryce Brown is the only Philly player I'd think about starting.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,540.52
yep,philly is already run heavy with foles under center,making wr's nearly worthless with foles as the qb
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,213.40
Put a waiver claim on Garcon after i heard this
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,571.86
Bye, bye, DJax.... You didn't do squat for me this year.... Thanks for almost nothing!

My achilles heel all season has been my WR2 spot. This might even make the decisions easier.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Maclin still sucks
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,358.48
I expect Maclin's numbers to go down if anything. Without DJax, teams can focus strictly on Maclin. He's not good enough to beat double coverage.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,466.22
Good lord, it's just one of those years. I got guys dropping like cement shoed flies. Still got a shot at playoffs in my two leagues, but gotta win next week. Playoff rounds will look like a mismatches, no doubt though.