FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 10.22.2014, 21:22

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed 11.28.2012, 17:02 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 526
Donate
no.gif
I know i know Spiller is electric n looks great but does anyone think Fjax will hit pay dirt n 60 yds like the sharks are projecting? I work with a Buffalo homer n he said they may have eased him back in last week n also they were down almost the entire game which is more suited for Spiller and the jags game may be more suited to Fjax+Spiller w spiller getting the 60 % . Anyone else think Fjax is at least flex spot worthy ROS? Or is it time to pull the plug?

WRs: Welker, Reggie Wayne, Lance Moore, Lafell
TEs: Heath, Gates, Marcedes
K: Bailey

IDP

PostPosted: Wed 11.28.2012, 17:13 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4894
Donate
min.gif
mrneileljefe55 wrote:
I know i know Spiller is electric n looks great but does anyone think Fjax will hit pay dirt n 60 yds like the sharks are projecting? I work with a Buffalo homer n he said they may have eased him back in last week n also they were down almost the entire game which is more suited for Spiller and the jags game may be more suited to Fjax+Spiller w spiller getting the 60 % . Anyone else think Fjax is at least flex spot worthy ROS? Or is it time to pull the plug?

Obviously alot of people think he has value. especially considering his ranked higher than Spiller this week

PostPosted: Wed 11.28.2012, 23:29 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 24
Donate
he has value still

PostPosted: Thu 11.29.2012, 09:17 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 25086
Donate
ne.gif
PlumDaddy wrote:
mrneileljefe55 wrote:

Obviously alot of people think he has value. especially considering his ranked higher than Spiller this week

No way I'd rank FJax over Spiller this week (or any of the rest of the weeks for this season). But, FJax still has some FLEX appeal. Depends on your roster, but you could do worse than FJax as your FLEX.

PostPosted: Thu 11.29.2012, 09:30 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 418
Donate
For what its worth, in a league where I'm desparate not to lose a single more game, I have dropped Fred Jackson. That said, I've also got CJ Spiller and some other handy options at RB. I am expecting Jackson to achieve about half to a third at worst of the production of Spiller, on about the same amount of carries - and one or two goal line TDs vultured away during the rest of the season.

As always, his value hinges on what else you have available.

PostPosted: Thu 11.29.2012, 09:48 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 3471
Donate
After this week FJax is a true gamble because he won't get the totes between the 20's. You've really got to hope for 1st and goal on the one to get points. Not a situation I would ever gamble on this time of the year.

PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 12:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
min.gif
Jackson suffered a grade 2 MCL sprain Sunday and is expected to miss the remainder of the season, CBS's Jason LaCanfora reports.

Spin: Coach Chan Gailey acknowledged that Jackson's injury will take a minimum of "two to three weeks" to heal, so while the running back's injury isn't as catastrophic as a torn ACL, it will effectively dash his 2012 fantasy utility and opens the door for C.J. Spiller to see added touches down the stretch, with Tashard Choice set to move up a peg on the Bills' RB depth chart.

PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 12:07 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
min.gif
Spiller should get plenty of work next week. I'm not excited about the matchup, hopefully he can break a long one

PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 12:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9947
Donate
det.gif
I tried FJax but it's just not going to work out for us this season. It's you, not me.

Now to figure out who's the better suitor....David Wilson or Joique Bell.

Rivers, Ryan
Miller, Bryce, Crowell, Williams (NYG)
Dez, Michael Floyd, Sanu, Cooks
Graham, Allen
Folk, Succop
Broncos, Cowboys