Week 14 Defenses...

Blue Shark
Sand$: 556.00
I don't know how the week 15 thread got created before this. I grabbed the Bengals and Jets for the last couple weeks. The Jets look okay for next week. I don't know who else will work maybe CLE.
Jets @ Jac
Browns vs KC

Edited: Thanks bjoe, that makes it even better.
Last edited by Solly on Sun 12.02.2012, 22:54, edited 2 times in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 0.00
going CLE

and i think it's @ CLE
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,217.80
Im going to pick up the Browns
Blue Shark
Sand$: 858.44
Bills got it done today in the muck which is just as likely to happen in Buffalo for the rest of the year. Next week they host STL then SEA comes to town in week 15.

If I could be like Lundy

"I am too damn awesome.......

So I do not have any weaknesses."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,122.83
I've got Houston and Cleveland. Might try to add Seattle as well just to block my opponent. I've got some money to spend and a win next week clinches the playoffs. If I lose, I'll most likely be out on a tiebreaker.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 732.00
Bullshart wrote:Bills got it done today in the muck which is just as likely to happen in Buffalo for the rest of the year. Next week they host STL then SEA comes to town in week 15.

The Seattle game is actually not at Ralph Wilson stadium. It's at the Roger's center in Toronto. Not sure how that affects things but there are a lot of Bills fans up here I guess. More than Seattle I would say....

On another note Psy will be performing Gangnam Style at that game! LoL

12 team
0.1 PPC
0.25 PPR

QB(1): Romo, Eli
RB(2): AP, DeMarco, TRich, Helu
WR(2): A.J., Bowe, Colston, Alshon, Stills
TE(1): Julius, Daniels, GGraham
K(1): Hauschka
DEF(1): Texans, Jets
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,366.76
I'm rolling with NYJ against the Jags. Jags have no run game and a weak O-line that even the Jets should make some plays on. Guessing Cromartie will lineup on Shorts and take him away leaving only inconsistent Blackmon and Lewis as our receiving options.
Blue Shark
Qwertster wrote:
Bullshart wrote:Bills got it done today in the muck which is just as likely to happen in Buffalo for the rest of the year. Next week they host STL then SEA comes to town in week 15.

The Seattle game is actually not at Ralph Wilson stadium. It's at the Roger's center in Toronto. Not sure how that affects things but there are a lot of Bills fans up here I guess. More than Seattle I would say....

On another note Psy will be performing Gangnam Style at that game! LoL

Ahh. Thanks for the info. That might change my thought process a bit. I must be smoking the chiba
:F

If I could be like Lundy

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 231.00
Tampa Bay ... at home ... Iggles coming to town. :party-smiley-050:

I think they make for the most under the radar, upside play this week. And probably available on the very cheap and easy.

Go get 'em. \:D/
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 542.00
PastorOfMuppets wrote:Tampa Bay ... at home ... Iggles coming to town. :party-smiley-050:

I think they make for the most under the radar, upside play this week. And probably available on the very cheap and easy.

I'm considering it... they are available. I have Patriot's, who have been doing great... but they play houston this week... yuck. :F

Carr
Le'Veon :F, Hyde :F, Freeman, D. Johnson, M. Jones, Blue, Crowell
Beckham, B.Marshall, Hurns, M. Jones, Tate, Amendola
Graham
Rams, Broncos
Janikowski
0.5PPR, 10team
QB,2RB,3WR,Fl,TE,D,K
4pt PA TD, 6pt RU/REC TD
1pt/10yd RU/REC
1pt/25yd PA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,288.08
PastorOfMuppets wrote:Tampa Bay ... at home ... Iggles coming to town. :party-smiley-050:

While TB has the second highest SOS this week to Cleveland, and the match up at home looks enticing, there's something about the way the Eagles are playing right now that doesn't make this a slam dunk. Foles hasn't looked that bad. And Brown is a stud. I would take Cleveland over them personally, but may be an option if there's nothing else out there.

Great White Shark League 2016 - Fear The Spear
League of Titans 2016 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2016 AFC - Tennessee Titans
Blue Shark
NoleMan wrote:

While TB has the second highest SOS this week to Cleveland, and the match up at home looks enticing, there's something about the way the Eagles are playing right now that doesn't make this a slam dunk. Foles hasn't looked that bad. And Brown is a stud. I would take Cleveland over them personally, but may be an option if there's nothing else out there.

I agree. Foles looked like the game slowed down for him last week. He seemed to handle the pressure better. I'm not saying this is a high flying offense to be dealt with but teams will have to account for the way Brown is running the ball. Which of course is exactly Tampas strength. Yeah feels kinda shaky to me too.

If I could be like Lundy

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 9,756.63
what's the opinion on taking JAX @ home vs McElroy's loser Jets?

OAK 34 PIT 31
Chum
Sand$: 92.00
@ Seahawks vs Arizona

Or

Jets @ Jacksonville

Are 'Haws CB's going to be suspended next week?
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,366.76
Blzbba wrote:what's the opinion on taking JAX @ home vs McElroy's loser Jets?

I wouldn't trust Jacksonville defense for anything. They have only 13 sacks on the year and are getting eaten alive by everyone and their mom.