Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,588.90
Multiple sources tell ESPN Chicago that Alshon Jeffery (knee) remains "on track" to return this week.

It's been two full weeks since Jeffery underwent a scope and was slapped with a 2-4 week timetable. He was able to do some light running last week and ran routes at half-speed during warmups ahead of Sunday's loss to the Seahawks. Even with Earl Bennett and Devin Hester down with concussions, the Bears say they aren't adding a wide receiver off the street. They expect Jeffery to start opposite Brandon Marshall Sunday. Dec 4 - 8:38 AM
Source: ESPN Chicago

Rivers, Newton,
Charles, Sporles, TRich
Amendola, Steve Smith, Shorts, Michael Floyd, Harry Douglas,
Julian Thomas,
Seahawks
Succup Bullock
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,989.06
agame2323 wrote:Multiple sources tell ESPN Chicago that Alshon Jeffery (knee) remains "on track" to return this week.

It's been two full weeks since Jeffery underwent a scope and was slapped with a 2-4 week timetable. He was able to do some light running last week and ran routes at half-speed during warmups ahead of Sunday's loss to the Seahawks. Even with Earl Bennett and Devin Hester down with concussions, the Bears say they aren't adding a wide receiver off the street. They expect Jeffery to start opposite Brandon Marshall Sunday. Dec 4 - 8:38 AM

Would you start him over Chris Givens?

Cursed Bills Fan
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,633.84
Are you hoping that Marshall will lateral to him after some of his 15 receptions on 30 targets?

Joking, kind of. I wouldn't be thrilled about starting any Bears receiver other than Marshall, especially one coming off a knee scope.

Gilbride said, "I guess it'll be Brandon (Jacobs)."
Sand$: 750.03
Since I'm playing Marshall in my main league this week, I hope you're right.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,087.86
I think Marshall will completely abuse the MIN secondary this week. Jeffery might still put up OK numbers this week though.

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,686.58
dental_floss_tycoon wrote:
agame2323 wrote:Multiple sources tell ESPN Chicago that Alshon Jeffery (knee) remains "on track" to return this week.

Would you start him over Chris Givens?

no way, now how.

"60% of the time, i win every time..."

12 team Rock Bottom PPR league:
QB:Rom*, R. Wilson
RB:SJax, Ridley, Turbin, Royster, J. Rodgers, David Wilson
WR:Megatron, Julio, A.Brown, B. Lafell.
TE: Gates, Pitta
Def: Texans
K: Prater
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
What happened to that guy who was picking sleeper WR's every week? Did he get cold and go away?
Chum
Sand$: 74.00
did he just say alshon is a sneaky play this week? wow, might as well say mike thomas too while your at it...real legit sneaky play this week, givens v. bills, amendola still seems like he is unable to go, and givens is bradfords favorite target, also not so sneaky t.y. hilton v. titans this week, with wayne getting double covered luck looks his way often....but alshon? seriously you deserve to lose if you play him in the playoffs
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 492.00
irishkingaz7 wrote:did he just say alshon is a sneaky play this week? wow, might as well say mike thomas too while your at it...real legit sneaky play this week, givens v. bills, amendola still seems like he is unable to go, and givens is bradfords favorite target, also not so sneaky t.y. hilton v. titans this week, with wayne getting double covered luck looks his way often....but alshon? seriously you deserve to lose if you play him in the playoffs

tell'em how you really feel
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,306.72
greenhornet wrote:Are you hoping that Marshall will lateral to him after some of his 15 receptions on 30 targets?

Joking, kind of. I wouldn't be thrilled about starting any Bears receiver other than Marshall, especially one coming off a knee scope.

Jeffrey was leading all rookie WRs in yardage before he got hurt. He made an impact starting week 1 and is a decent bet for red zone looks.

I don't think he's a great play, but Cutler likes throwing to big, tall receivers. Marshall is his only one right now. Soon he'll have Jeffrey too.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 306.00
If you're considerimg starting Jefffery, you must be desperate at WR. Would play Givens, Tate, Avery, Bess, Wright, Streater, even Jerome Simpson before I'd consider Jeffery.

10 Team Standard Scoring
QB: Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan
RB: All Day, Doug Martin, TRich, Darren McInjured, DWill, Montell Owens
WR: Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, DX, Randall Cobb, T.Y. Hilton
TE: Jason Witten
K: Justin Tucker
D: Denver
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,740.78
fnzeee wrote:If you're considerimg starting Jefffery, you must be desperate at WR. Would play Givens, Tate, Avery, Bess, Wright, Streater, even Jerome Simpson before I'd consider Jeffery.

I mostly agree with the first five but not Streater and Simpson.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,306.72
fnzeee wrote:If you're considerimg starting Jefffery, you must be desperate at WR. Would play Givens, Tate, Avery, Bess, Wright, Streater, even Jerome Simpson before I'd consider Jeffery.

Yes. I believe that is the point of this thread.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 312.00
irishkingaz7 wrote:did he just say alshon is a sneaky play this week? wow, might as well say mike thomas too while your at it...real legit sneaky play this week, givens v. bills, amendola still seems like he is unable to go, and givens is bradfords favorite target, also not so sneaky t.y. hilton v. titans this week, with wayne getting double covered luck looks his way often....but alshon? seriously you deserve to lose if you play him in the playoffs

I am not sure...Mustache is too conservative, they gonna run the ball like there is no tomorrow.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,478.94
I believe I like Mike Thomas in Detroit playing across from Megatron better.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson