User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007
Sand$: 4,560.38
This kid can play but really only becomes a relivant starter when Amendola is out..

he's posted a 16/207/1 stat line the last 2 weeks where Amendola has been out.

What do you think of him this week and for the FF playoffs going forward?

his schedule coming up, BUF, MIN, TB
_______________________________________

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007
Sand$: 4,560.38
STL is also in the hunt considering they are just behind the Vikings ( Harvin might be gone for year ) and they are 4-0 in the Division..
_______________________________________

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3019
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004
Sand$: 7,686.58
i love him going forward, especially in ppr and amendola out. originally i thought he was just a deep threat, but the last few weeks he's shown he runs short routes, and bradford trusts him. i think he could be very big in the playoffs. i can see the rams throwing short routes for ppr, to set up a double move or two to hit a home run with his speed.
_______________________________________

"60% of the time, i win every time..."

12 team Rock Bottom PPR league:
QB:Rom*, R. Wilson
RB:SJax, Ridley, Turbin, Royster, J. Rodgers, David Wilson
WR:Megatron, Julio, A.Brown, B. Lafell.
TE: Gates, Pitta
Def: Texans
K: Prater
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010
Sand$: 1,532.00
He has major upside when amendola is out. Heck, he has the same potential when amendolas in and frees up coverage. He's 100% going to be a major player next yr and i plan on drafting him, but this year he's boom/bust with that o-line and non-threatening run game. I had to drop him a couple weeks back because of injuries.
_______________________________________

14 man .5 PPR, 6pts rush/rec, 4 pass td
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K
QB-Ryan
RB-Murray, Jennings, Hill, Hyde, Blount, Cunningham
WRs-Julio, Patterson, Cooks, Marvin Jones
TE-Cameron, Ertz
D- Steelers
K-
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007
Sand$: 4,560.38
how would you rank him among other WR2's?

Over the likes of

Boldin
Sidney Rice
Welker
LaFell
Antonio Brown
_______________________________________

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR
SandShark
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 6, 2012
Sand$: 110.00
This is interesting...I have Jordy, Welker, Shorts III and Fitz and need two this week. Looks like Jordy is out and Shorts III will be game time decision, maybe. Givens is available to pick up.

Do I run with Welker and Fitz (at Sea)(uggggg) or pick up Givens? Would be my final drop/add allowed for season.

First round of playoffs.
_______________________________________

SharkTooth - 2014
SandShark
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 6, 2012
Sand$: 110.00
moe D wrote:how would you rank him among other WR2's?

Over the likes of

Boldin
Sidney Rice
Welker
LaFell
Antonio Brown


Welker is a WR2?
_______________________________________

SharkTooth - 2014
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007
Sand$: 4,560.38
davebmac11 wrote:
moe D wrote:how would you rank him among other WR2's?

Over the likes of

Boldin
Sidney Rice
Welker
LaFell
Antonio Brown


Welker is a WR2?



I know.... my bad. I havent been following Welker that much this yr and always assumed Gronk was more of the #1 in NE and many mouths to feed in that offense.
_______________________________________

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Sep 5, 2011
Sand$: 492.00
davebmac11 wrote:This is interesting...I have Jordy, Welker, Shorts III and Fitz and need two this week. Looks like Jordy is out and Shorts III will be game time decision, maybe. Givens is available to pick up.

Do I run with Welker and Fitz (at Sea)(uggggg) or pick up Givens? Would be my final drop/add allowed for season.

First round of playoffs.


You go Welker & Givens there. Even if Shorts clears, he draws CB Cromartie - tough matchup. Fitz nearly dropable & Jordy might sit a while. You need the depth.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3502
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012
Sand$: 12,076.58
Trying to decide on picking this guy up or not... is Amendola out again this week?
:-k
_______________________________________

Image
Mako Shark
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007
Sand$: 1,494.24
RotoMoto wrote:Trying to decide on picking this guy up or not... is Amendola out again this week?
:-k


Amendola was limited in practice today.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-report/rams-report-amendola-haggan-limited-in-practice/article_23683027-e81e-554a-a839-a51678bbbe70.html
Great White Shark
Posts: 3502
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012
Sand$: 12,076.58
Ah, thanks Sware. Knowing how Danny is, he'll try to be out there... but doesn't sound good to go at this point. Game time decision no doubt, if he isn't ruled out.

Wide receiver Danny Amendola and linebacker Mario Haggan were on the practice field on a limited basis Wednesday, as the Rams began preparation for the Buffalo Bills.

Amendola suffered a heel/foot injury Nov. 18 against the Jets and has spent the bulk of practice sessions on the sideline in a walking boot.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4286
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003
Sand$: 10,229.78
RotoMoto wrote:Ah, thanks Sware. Knowing how Danny is, he'll try to be out there... but doesn't sound good to go at this point. Game time decision no doubt, if he isn't ruled out.

Wide receiver Danny Amendola and linebacker Mario Haggan were on the practice field on a limited basis Wednesday, as the Rams began preparation for the Buffalo Bills.

Amendola suffered a heel/foot injury Nov. 18 against the Jets and has spent the bulk of practice sessions on the sideline in a walking boot.


It hasn't been sounding too promising so I picked up Givens. Thankfully Harvin was kind enough to lend Givens his roster spot. :F
_______________________________________

SCS Wolfpack

Bortles, Roethlisberger
DeAngelo, C. West, Hill, Ware
Dez, Diggs, J. Brown, Martavis
Watson, Rodgers
Bailey, Hopkins
Broncos, Seahawks

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Chum
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 1, 2008
Sand$: 74.00
Hey - Similar situation- 12 ppr pt per rec and flex.

I have marshall at wr for sure

Who would be wr2?

Wallace - no
Givens
Josh Gordon?

I lost broyles and don't trust mike Thomas.

I feel givens is very average if Danny a is back. Your thoughts? Gordon?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 66800
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 305,050.89
I think givens is avg regardless.
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media and 2 guests