FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 10.31.2014, 01:16

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 08:22 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 12.11.2007, 22:14
Posts: 1569
Sand$: 738
Donate
Location: The Eastern Shore (Delmarva Penninsula)
was.gif
didnt see this in here yet.....just curious ......its a reach for those more desperate fantasy footballers, but, what are the odds that Stallworth gets a couple long balls from Brady in a shootout game or playing from behind in garbage time??......
its a familiar connection from the past and Lloyd certainly isnt getting them these days. If your league rewards big plays, it could be a risky payoff for those more desperate with all the injuries to the rest of that wr corp in New England.

opinions??...(hopefully followed by decent discussion)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 08:57 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 09.27.2008, 12:48
Posts: 8414
Sand$: 11735
Donate
Location: Hangin' with A-Rod at Lambeau
gb.gif
He could legally change his name to:

Don't STALL-yourteam'splayoffchancesbecauseI'mWORTHless

It's a desperate reach for a laugh, I know, but c'mon...ya gotta admit it's kinda funny

_________________
This is my clever signature


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 10:19 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 10.30.2005, 12:13
Posts: 16668
Sand$: 175363
Donate
Location: Connecticut
dal.gif
I wouldn't bank on it, wouldn't even think about it, and would laugh if someone did it....but also wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 12:45 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.24.2009, 11:46
Posts: 8228
Sand$: 14801
Donate
Only if your'e trying to replace Braylon.

_________________
12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Russell
LeSean, McKinnon, Oliver, PT, AndreW, Hill
Alshon, Wallace, DePunk, Cooks, Davante, Cordy
Cameron, ASJ
DET, BUF

Keepers: Cordy, Cutler (traded for DePunk)

Lost to INJ: Cruz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 12:49 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.03.2003, 09:34
Posts: 18695
Sand$: 27998
Donate
Location: Not So Deep East Texas
chi.gif
Maybe, if he can keep from running anybody over on the way to the stadium.

_________________
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fn' muscle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 12.09.2012, 12:52 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.24.2009, 11:46
Posts: 8228
Sand$: 14801
Donate
gballs1 wrote:
Maybe, if he can keep from running anybody over on the way to the stadium.


I can see how that's funny.

But not really fair if you've ever heard the inside story about what really happened.

_________________
12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Russell
LeSean, McKinnon, Oliver, PT, AndreW, Hill
Alshon, Wallace, DePunk, Cooks, Davante, Cordy
Cameron, ASJ
DET, BUF

Keepers: Cordy, Cutler (traded for DePunk)

Lost to INJ: Cruz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 03:04 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14050
Sand$: 39024
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Only if your'e trying to replace Braylon.



:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 20:41 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.16.2005, 08:56
Posts: 3099
Sand$: 6356
Donate
ne.gif
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
gballs1 wrote:
Maybe, if he can keep from running anybody over on the way to the stadium.


I can see how that's funny.

But not really fair if you've ever heard the inside story about what really happened.


Do you have a link or could you give us the highlights?

As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.

_________________
C: Posey 1B: C. Davis 2B: Pedroia 3B: P. Alverez
SS: Tulowitzki IF: E. Andrus,
OF: A. Jones, Choo, Kemp
B: Seager, Sandoval, A. Hill, L. Martin
SP: Verlander, Zimmermann, Minor, Samardizja, CJ Wilson
RP: Nathan, Chapman, Janssen, Rosman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 22:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.16.2005, 08:56
Posts: 3099
Sand$: 6356
Donate
ne.gif
Bunker wrote:

As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.


You, Bunker, are an idiot!

_________________
C: Posey 1B: C. Davis 2B: Pedroia 3B: P. Alverez
SS: Tulowitzki IF: E. Andrus,
OF: A. Jones, Choo, Kemp
B: Seager, Sandoval, A. Hill, L. Martin
SP: Verlander, Zimmermann, Minor, Samardizja, CJ Wilson
RP: Nathan, Chapman, Janssen, Rosman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 22:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.30.2008, 22:17
Posts: 1844
Sand$: 4212
Donate
Great call. 63 yrd TD!

_________________
Gridiron Post Whores Fantasy Football
Sharks Assassins
Los Cholos Escrotos
FantasySharks Bottom-Dweller League 13
Balls of Steel Dynasty League


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 12.10.2012, 22:47 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14050
Sand$: 39024
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
gballs1 wrote:
Maybe, if he can keep from running anybody over on the way to the stadium.


I can see how that's funny.

But not really fair if you've ever heard the inside story about what really happened.



lets hear the inside story

this should be good, love to see your still defending these D-Bags.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.11.2012, 00:01 
Offline
Whale Shark

Joined: Sun 08.12.2012, 20:07
Posts: 1329
Sand$: 2740
Donate
Location: New Mexico
ne.gif
Bunker wrote:
As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.


Slater has never even caught a cold, not sure why you'd prefer him over anyone other than someone who had their hands amputated, and even then, it's pretty much a push...

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.12.2012, 09:10 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.16.2005, 08:56
Posts: 3099
Sand$: 6356
Donate
ne.gif
licker wrote:
Bunker wrote:
As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.


Slater has never even caught a cold, not sure why you'd prefer him over anyone other than someone who had their hands amputated, and even then, it's pretty much a push...


Brady tossed a deep ball to Slater early in the game. 1 less than went Stallworth's way.

Stallworth let one bomb go right through his hands as well.

Doesn't matter now though- Stallworth to IR. Branch coming back.

_________________
C: Posey 1B: C. Davis 2B: Pedroia 3B: P. Alverez
SS: Tulowitzki IF: E. Andrus,
OF: A. Jones, Choo, Kemp
B: Seager, Sandoval, A. Hill, L. Martin
SP: Verlander, Zimmermann, Minor, Samardizja, CJ Wilson
RP: Nathan, Chapman, Janssen, Rosman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.12.2012, 10:32 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 16:31
Posts: 10469
Sand$: 15507
Donate
Bunker wrote:
licker wrote:
Bunker wrote:
As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.


Slater has never even caught a cold, not sure why you'd prefer him over anyone other than someone who had their hands amputated, and even then, it's pretty much a push...


Brady tossed a deep ball to Slater early in the game. 1 less than went Stallworth's way.

Stallworth let one bomb go right through his hands as well.

Doesn't matter now though- Stallworth to IR. Branch coming back.


2008 - (CLE) Signed (17recs, 170yds, 1TD)
2009 - (CLE) Missed season (manslaughter)
2010 - (BAL) Missed season (IR)
2011 - (WAS) Released
2011 - (WAS) Re-signed in November (22recs, 309yds, 2TDs)
2012 - (NEP) Released
2012 - (NEP) Re-signed in December (IR'd within 1 week)

Past 7yrs = 7 teams
Past 5yrs = 39 / 479 / 3

A great college player, but a poster child for what can go wrong in the pros. Had the talent to be a really good player. Wasted it after flashing it.

Shame the substance abuse program didnt fix whatever was wrong with him earlier as it couldve saved two lives and a lot of heartache for others.

I know Ozzie was hoping for a deep threat, but he was only half right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.12.2012, 13:00 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 14050
Sand$: 39024
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
jamcutpost wrote:
Bunker wrote:
licker wrote:
Bunker wrote:
As to Donte- liked him on his first pass through with the Pats, but I think I put more faith in Slater for the deep routes.


Slater has never even caught a cold, not sure why you'd prefer him over anyone other than someone who had their hands amputated, and even then, it's pretty much a push...


Brady tossed a deep ball to Slater early in the game. 1 less than went Stallworth's way.

Stallworth let one bomb go right through his hands as well.

Doesn't matter now though- Stallworth to IR. Branch coming back.


2008 - (CLE) Signed (17recs, 170yds, 1TD)
2009 - (CLE) Missed season (manslaughter)
2010 - (BAL) Missed season (IR)
2011 - (WAS) Released
2011 - (WAS) Re-signed in November (22recs, 309yds, 2TDs)
2012 - (NEP) Released
2012 - (NEP) Re-signed in December (IR'd within 1 week)

Past 7yrs = 7 teams
Past 5yrs = 39 / 479 / 3

A great college player, but a poster child for what can go wrong in the pros. Had the talent to be a really good player. Wasted it after flashing it.

Shame the substance abuse program didnt fix whatever was wrong with him earlier as it couldve saved two lives and a lot of heartache for others.

I know Ozzie was hoping for a deep threat, but he was only half right.



yep


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FLYmeatwad, joesonus, VickTorrey, Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group