Sand$: 40,505.60
Hanging on by a toe.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,263.68
hankrip wrote:Hanging on by a toe.

Well played. =D>

SCS Wolfpack

Luck, Winston
Johnson (AZ), L. Murray, Stewart, Ivory, Peterson (I/R)
T. Williams, R. Matthews, Cobb, Gabriel
Graham, Doyle
Bailey, Zuerlein
Chargers, Bears

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Sand$: 5,249.67
The Jets reached out to ESPN analyst and former Colts president Bill Polian before hiring their general-manager search firm, but were turned down by Polian regarding any interest in replacing Mike Tannenbaum.
Unless they pry New York native Tom Gamble away from the 49ers, the Jets are going to have a difficult time selling themselves to noteworthy GM candidates. They would prefer to not let the new GM hire his own coach, and have a documented history of dysfunction up top. It's unclear how serious the talks between Polian and the Jets ever got. He likely denied them quickly.
\

Polian?
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,196.04
endzoneview wrote:
The Jets reached out to ESPN analyst and former Colts president Bill Polian before hiring their general-manager search firm, but were turned down by Polian regarding any interest in replacing Mike Tannenbaum.
Unless they pry New York native Tom Gamble away from the 49ers, the Jets are going to have a difficult time selling themselves to noteworthy GM candidates. They would prefer to not let the new GM hire his own coach, and have a documented history of dysfunction up top. It's unclear how serious the talks between Polian and the Jets ever got. He likely denied them quickly.
\

Polian?

Good I didn't want polian anyway

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,171.62
Rex Ryan is an awful coach, his decision to stick with Mark Sanchez instead of giving Tebow a shot should have got him fired, and now he's taking parting shots at Tebow? Wow, the mess in NY is on him, his roster full of delinquents and underachievers is on him, they both should have been fired.

Praying for Ella Wirth!
Megalodon
KWHIT97 wrote:Rex Ryan is an awful coach, his decision to stick with Mark Sanchez instead of giving Tebow a shot should have got him fired, and now he's taking parting shots at Tebow? Wow, the mess in NY is on him, his roster full of delinquents and underachievers is on him, they both should have been fired.

Sorry to break the news to you but tebow sucks, he could not even beat out Sanchez for the job.

Megalodon
Sand$: 71,851.32
KWHIT97 wrote:Rex Ryan is an awful coach, his decision to stick with Mark Sanchez instead of giving Tebow a shot should have got him fired, and now he's taking parting shots at Tebow? Wow, the mess in NY is on him, his roster full of delinquents and underachievers is on him, they both should have been fired.

This is such a fail I can't even give it a facepalm.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
I feel like if the Jets could turn the clock back on a guy like Jeff Garcia he would be a perfect fit for the NY Jets. I mean PERFECT!
Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:I feel like if the Jets could turn the clock back on a guy like Jeff Garcia he would be a perfect fit for the NY Jets. I mean PERFECT!

You smoke weed don't you? I mean you have to, I just can't imagine you don't.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:I feel like if the Jets could turn the clock back on a guy like Jeff Garcia he would be a perfect fit for the NY Jets. I mean PERFECT!

What's wrong with Garcia? And you know I smoke LOL.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 306,263.41
At least hey got half of it right.

Image Image

Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

He has a bad back for one and 2 he spent anything he had left in Tampa running around behind the line of scrimmage for 6 secs just to throw a 3 yard pass. He is finished.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

He has a bad back for one and 2 he spent anything he had left in Tampa running around behind the line of scrimmage for 6 secs just to throw a 3 yard pass. He is finished.

Well duh, what are you drunk? I said if they could turn the clock back, which means turning the clock back on Garcia too, like when he was somewhat good and in his prime.
Megalodon
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Well duh, what are you drunk? I said if they could turn the clock back, which means turning the clock back on Garcia too, like when he was somewhat good and in his prime.

Wait a minute garcia had a prime? I remember 1 decent year with owens other than that I'd prefer Alex smith