Sand$: 5,499.85
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms reports that Andy Reid is close to becoming the Cardinals next coach, with one source putting the odds at "95 percent."
The hiring could be announced by the end of the week. In fact, one NFL source tells the Philadelphia Inquirer that it's "already a done deal." Multiple outlets are reporting that ex-Browns GM Tom Heckert will reunite with Reid, replacing the recently fired Rod Graves. There's been speculation that ex-Browns coach Pat Shurmur will be named offensive coordinator, completing the Philadelphia trifecta.

Ray Horton is reportedly being interviewed today which will satisfy the Rooney Rule
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,394.67
So I guess Cards fans can look forward to many more years of overwhelming suckitude. Glad we got that out of the way quickly.

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
I think it would be a perfect hire, especially for Fitz' future fantasy value.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Did Andy Reid just go from one of the worst lines in the league to the worst line in the league? :lol:

In all honesty I think Reid needs to take a year off.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 70,595.85
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Did Andy Reid just go from one of the worst lines in the league to the worst line in the league? :lol:

In all honesty I think Reid needs to take a year off.

I concur but he'd probably lose his mind.

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,770.00
does he bring Vick with him? If so, Fitz's value is about to skyrocket.
Zona beat writers are fighting Schefter

@kentsomers: NFL source: #azcardinals have not yet spoken to Andy Reid. Still want it to happen. Plan to interview others.

I should have known better than to post a BSPN "report"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,791.48
crockett wrote:So I guess Cards fans can look forward to many more years of overwhelming suckitude. Glad we got that out of the way quickly.

Because when you look at Reid's tenure with the Eagles, overwhelming suckitude is what comes to mind. Well, that and 7 Divisional Championships, 37 games over .500, solid drafting, solid QB development, smart trading, etc. The man has had three losing seasons in fourteen.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,166.74
endzoneview wrote:Zona beat writers are fighting Schefter

@kentsomers: NFL source: #azcardinals have not yet spoken to Andy Reid. Still want it to happen. Plan to interview others.

This hiring would seem to make a lot of sense. Beat writers are probably either covering the Cards butts on the Rooney Rule or are upset about not being able to break the story first.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 33,166.10
bluemist wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Zona beat writers are fighting Schefter

This hiring would seem to make a lot of sense. Beat writers are probably either covering the Cards butts on the Rooney Rule or are upset about not being able to break the story first.

Supposedly according to rotoworld they are at a snag because Reid wants heckert as GM and the cards dont

Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,887.22
Elmagister wrote:
crockett wrote:So I guess Cards fans can look forward to many more years of overwhelming suckitude. Glad we got that out of the way quickly.

Because when you look at Reid's tenure with the Eagles, overwhelming suckitude is what comes to mind. Well, that and 7 Divisional Championships, 37 games over .500, solid drafting, solid QB development, smart trading, etc. The man has had three losing seasons in fourteen.

Agreed.

Andy Reid is not a bad coach, just as much as Mike Holmgren is not a bad coach.

The failures are in their team owners for making a mistake in giving them GM duties. They both are horrible at staffing decisions, just like Josh McDaniels.

I still think Reid and Heckert go to the Chargers. Holmgren really wants the Arizona job. He lives there. And it's a team "ready to win".
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,130.16
jnadke wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Agreed.

The failures are in their team owners for making a mistake in giving them GM duties. They both are horrible at staffing decisions, just like Josh McDaniels.

I still think Reid and Heckert go to the Chargers. Holmgren really wants the Arizona job. He lives there. And it's a team "ready to win".

I would be happy if he ended up in KC...
He would be here and Pioli would not
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,683.80
10ball wrote:
jnadke wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

Agreed.

I would be happy if he ended up in KC...
He would be here and Pioli would not

According to reports, Clark Hunt AND Pioli are in Philadelphia today interviewing Mr. Reid.
I am confused on so many different levels . . . .
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,902.24
Wonder if he will bring Juan Castillo to be the cards new def coordinator. :lol: He needs some time off and some new gameplans. His playcalling became so predictable in Philadelphia that opposing teams knew what was coming before the ball was snapped.

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 109,452.12
Wilbon on PTI, is saying that Andy is not only likely going to be the next coach in Zona', but he might be bringing Vick with him. I would have to think Fitz would be dancing in the streets if that happens.

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion