Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,946.16
OK, So I started this thread a few weeks ago.

I still think the SB goes through Denver. I still think Seattle's defense is too good!

Denver vs SEA

Denver wins in a blowout:

42-17

Luck, Winston
Forte, Gore, Miller
Cobb, Marshall, M Bryant, Decker, T Smith
Kelce, M Bennett
Vinatairi, Nugent
Arizona, Carolina
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,379.16
I would love to sea seattle win it, but I am gonna say Patriots 38 Packers 34
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,134.34
Patriots/Packers

Patriots win 30-27

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,746.70
My preseason prediction was NEP vs GBP.

But that's before I knew Kaepernick would supplant Alex Smith.

So I now believe it will be:

SFO 34
NEP 31

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Sand$: 797.93
I'll continue to roll with my preseason picks: Patriots and Seahawks. I'll say 27-21 Hawks win
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,065.88
Sticking with my pre season pick of Pats over Rams. And by Rams I meant Packers (they are both just ugly goats). 34 to 27.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,066.96
I like Atlanta in the preseason, but I don't think they will win it anymore. Not a good enough defense. I will guess Denver over Green Bay.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,156.26
With my homerism showing through:

New England Patriots - 34
San Francisco 49ers - 28

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
unimsw wrote:I like Atlanta in the preseason, but I don't think they will win it anymore. Not a good enough defense. I will guess Denver over Green Bay.

And Green Bay giving up 37 points to a team QB'd by Christian Ponder is?

Not good enough D held Brees and the Manning brothers well in check this year. Not good enough D made RGIII 1 dimensional this year. Not good enough D beat all the winning teams they played this year. Not good enough D is 5th in scoring this year. Not good enough D hasn't played at full strength since week 9. Not good enough D is supposed to be at full strength for next Saturday. Not good enough D is led by Mike Nolan whose defenses historically bring the wood after having a bye week to prepare even more. Making a SB isn't about having a dominate D during the regular season, it's about having an opportunistic D during the playoffs. Was the Saints D not opportunistic in their 2 last playoff games when they won the SB? The INT's of Favre and Manning late? Same goes for the Packers D which had 3 straight games with a TD, and carried Rodgers in that NFC title game vs the Bears before they went on to win the SB. The Giants statistically were a crap D last year, actually worse than crap but they got it done.
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
unimsw wrote:I like Atlanta in the preseason, but I don't think they will win it anymore. Not a good enough defense. I will guess Denver over Green Bay.

Psst. The Vikings have this running back who's the best since Walter Payton. He had a little bit to do with that win. Just a smidge.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,066.96
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Not good enough D held Brees and the Manning brothers well in check this year. Not good enough D made RGIII 1 dimensional this year. Not good enough D beat all the winning teams they played this year. Not good enough D is 5th in scoring this year. Not good enough D hasn't played at full strength since week 9. Not good enough D is supposed to be at full strength for next Saturday. Not good enough D is led by Mike Nolan whose defenses historically bring the wood after having a bye week to prepare even more. Making a SB isn't about having a dominate D during the regular season, it's about having an opportunistic D during the playoffs. Was the Saints D not opportunistic in their 2 last playoff games when they won the SB? The INT's of Favre and Manning late? Same goes for the Packers D which had 3 straight games with a TD, and carried Rodgers in that NFC title game vs the Bears before they went on to win the SB. The Giants statistically were a crap D last year, actually worse than crap but they got it done.

Green Bay is 11th in total defense. Atlanta is 24th. Yeah, I get it. You are a homer. I gave my opinion, sorry if you don't like it. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself...
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Green Bay is 11th in total defense. Atlanta is 24th. Yeah, I get it. You are a homer. I gave my opinion, sorry if you don't like it. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself...

You're stuck in an old paradigm. Total defense is based on yards allowed. Who cares what teams do between the 20s? It's all about takeaways, red zone D, and ultimately, scoring defense.

Bortles, Jameis
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:I'll continue to roll with my preseason picks: Patriots and Seahawks. I'll say 27-21 Hawks win

I'm surprised to hear you say that, considering all those Broncos you drafted on your Last Call team.

Bortles, Jameis
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,276.94
Denver over Green Bay.

Senior Writer - FantasySharks.com
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I'll continue to roll with my preseason picks: Patriots and Seahawks. I'll say 27-21 Hawks win

I'm surprised to hear you say that, considering all those Broncos you drafted on your Last Call team.

Well, I wanted Brady and all of the Pats but once Brady was off the board, I decided to go with the second best option. I wanted Lynch too, but missed him. I haven't developed a good strategy for playoff leagues, so I figured I'd put all my eggs in Peyton's basket since that's how the chips fell.