FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 10.22.2014, 21:22

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1092 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 17:11 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 16:31
Posts: 10456
Sand$: 15481
Donate
Quote:
Sports Illustrated reports Aaron Hernandez has been questioned in a "possible homicide" in North Attleboro, Mass., but is "not believed to be a murder suspect."


Full article here

Beginning to think that being a Pats TE must be an awful lot like being a drummer in Spinal Tap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pats TEs
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 17:47 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
jamcutpost wrote:
Quote:
Sports Illustrated reports Aaron Hernandez has been questioned in a "possible homicide" in North Attleboro, Mass., but is "not believed to be a murder suspect."


Full article here

Beginning to think that being a Pats TE must be an awful lot like being a drummer in Spinal Tap.

:lol: @ the reference.
:shock: @ the questioning.
:F @ "Per ABC, Hernandez has been “uncooperative.”

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pats TEs
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:04 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 3m

Bristol County state police are checking IDs of 2 males attempting to leave Hernandez's house. Searching vehicle


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Fairly certain Hernandez has arrived at his home. Looked like him in the window. Police presence has increased dramatically


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Now 10 police cars. Looks like they'll be executing a search warrant


:neutral:

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pats TEs
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:24 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 29910
Sand$: 56307
Donate
Location: https://twitter.com/endzoneview
nyj.gif
Elmagister wrote:
Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 3m

Bristol County state police are checking IDs of 2 males attempting to leave Hernandez's house. Searching vehicle


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Fairly certain Hernandez has arrived at his home. Looked like him in the window. Police presence has increased dramatically


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Now 10 police cars. Looks like they'll be executing a search warrant


:neutral:



Bedard is on it. This doesn't look great, but just alot of questioning right now. It may amount to nothing, but I'm going to break this topic out into it's own thread.

_________________
Outkicking the Coverage- Week 8

Week 8 Bets Posted


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pats TEs
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:27 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 3m

Bristol County state police are checking IDs of 2 males attempting to leave Hernandez's house. Searching vehicle


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Fairly certain Hernandez has arrived at his home. Looked like him in the window. Police presence has increased dramatically


Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Now 10 police cars. Looks like they'll be executing a search warrant


:neutral:



Bedard is on it. This doesn't look great, but just alot of questioning right now. It may amount to nothing, but I'm going to break this topic out into it's own thread.


They took two guys away from his house in separate squad cars.

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:45 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
Quote:
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 11m

Delivery just arrived for Hernandez. Cop said: "You're not delivering it right now."

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:48 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.31.2007, 20:39
Posts: 5788
Sand$: 3961
Donate
phi.gif
Is it too early to start up the Jake Ballard bandwagon?

_________________
2010 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2010/11 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ
2012 Sotheby's Big Play Champ
2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:49 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
By the logic some use with Ray Lewis, Aaron Hernandez is a murderer.

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:59 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 09.17.2005, 10:34
Posts: 2825
Sand$: 6315
Donate
Location: The Good Land
gb.gif
Elmagister wrote:
By the logic some use with Ray Lewis, Aaron Hernandez is a murderer.


Guilty by association. Works for me. Apparently he has some S-heads for friends at least.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 18:59 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
Lasher1225 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
By the logic some use with Ray Lewis, Aaron Hernandez is a murderer.


Guilty by association. Works for me. Apparently he has some S-heads for friends at least.


True.

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 19:03 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.30.2006, 15:53
Posts: 21905
Sand$: 23162
Donate
Location: Pensacola, where we make HOFers
det.gif
Elmagister wrote:
By the logic some use with Ray Lewis, Aaron Hernandez is a murderer.


don't forget OJ

_________________
learning about cuba and having some food

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 19:15 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24614
Sand$: 13894
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
All NFL murder team just got better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 19:19 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 05.16.2009, 09:57
Posts: 30249
Sand$: 35566
Donate
Location: Arkansas
mia.gif
Quote:
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 9m

Tebowmania might end up being a welcome distraction for Belichick during camp. Could keep us from talking about Hernandez, Gronk, WRs


Great point. Wonder if that's why they signed him (for the other reasons. I don't think they knew this was coming).

_________________
*Disclaimer* The above post reflects an opinion. It is not meant to represent the opinion of other board members, but only my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 21:27 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Tue 08.28.2012, 19:43
Posts: 6280
Sand$: 158
Donate
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
All NFL murder team just got better



:D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 06.18.2013, 21:42 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.17.2009, 23:41
Posts: 12557
Sand$: 30072
Donate
Location: Texas
dal.gif
rotoworld- According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the "belief" inside Patriots headquarters is that Aaron Hernandez was "not involved" with the murder police are investigating in Attleboro, Mass.
The facts are changing quickly, but here's what we think we know: Hernandez is simply being questioned, and is not a suspect. 2. A car rented in Hernandez's name is a "key piece of evidence." 3. Hernandez's home is being searched Tuesday evening. The story will likely continue to evolve quickly, but for now there's no reason to assume anything other than Hernandez is having a (really) bad Tuesday. The situation should be updated later this evening. Jun 18 - 7:04 PM


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1092 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FutBol, Kaleb.09, und2006 and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group