Tom Coughlin

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,163.32
0-6 enjoy retirement?

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 487.06
More like ready to be shipped off to Jacksonville...

12-Player League (PPR)
QB: Brees, Eli, Taylor
RB: AP, D. Williams, R. Jennings
WR: Green, Evans, Hurns, J. Landry, S. Johnson
TE: Gilmore
K: McManus
Def: Jets
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,443.58
I tried telling people he's an old fool that is going to get fired...

12-team standard league
Team name: Victoria's Secret [7-6, 3-0 in playoffs, 1st place, thanks Kirk]
QB Cousins, Peyton
RB Gurley, Artis-Payne, Hill, Gillislee, Joique
WR Julio, Evans, Maclin, Floyd, Hilton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,522.22
Yermomza wrote:I tried telling people he's an old fool that is going to get fired...

=D> =D> =D>

Yes, I remember betting a few $k based on that visionary statement.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,837.86
I don't think it's on him.

If he wins 1-2, his job is safe.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,135.50
Yermomza wrote:I tried telling people he's an old fool that is going to get fired...

Did u try telling people that old fool won 2 SB in last 6 yrs? You obviously are more accomplished in life than TC.. Congrats :thumbright:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,400.82
hankrip wrote:

Did u try telling people that old fool won 2 SB in last 6 yrs? You obviously are more accomplished in life than TC.. Congrats :thumbright:

The best part is, he was calling him an old fool based on his treatment of David Wilson, who he is now busy trashing on this board every chance he gets.
Whale Shark
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:

The best part is, he was calling him an old fool based on his treatment of David Wilson, who he is now busy trashing on this board every chance he gets.

No. I base it on the fact that he's not adapting his style to fit the new NFL. Wilson was a sidebar.

12-team standard league
QB Cousins, Peyton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
Supreme Megalodon
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:

No. I base it on the fact that he's not adapting his style to fit the new NFL. Wilson was a sidebar.

Oh, well then sidebar two super bowls, as mentioned previously, young fool.
Whale Shark
Elmagister wrote:
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:

Young fool lmao. You wish you could be cool for one day in your life, don't you? Instead you go onto football message boards stating the obvious. Thanks for your insight once again. Coughlin won 2 superbowls so we have to let him coach the Giants forever. Maybe they will keep him around like Florida State kept Bowden, or Penn State kept Paterno, etc. etc. just because he won in the past.

12-team standard league
QB Cousins, Peyton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,094.12
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,522.22
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:

Young fool lmao. You wish you could be cool for one day in your life, don't you? Instead you go onto football message boards stating the obvious. Thanks for your insight once again. Coughlin won 2 superbowls so we have to let him coach the Giants forever. Maybe they will keep him around like Florida State kept Bowden, or Penn State kept Paterno, etc. etc. just because he won in the past.

What's that word about things that are unintentionally funny, like when you go on a message board to make smartazz comments about people having no life and going on message boards? :-k

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,104.66
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
Yermomza wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:

June 17, 1989 was my day...it was great
Supreme Megalodon
Yermomza wrote:Young fool lmao. You wish you could be cool for one day in your life, don't you? Instead you go onto football message boards stating the obvious. Thanks for your insight once again. Coughlin won 2 superbowls so we have to let him coach the Giants forever. Maybe they will keep him around like Florida State kept Bowden, or Penn State kept Paterno, etc. etc. just because he won in the past.

The point isn't that he should coach the team forever. It's that it is ridiculous to say he was unable to "translate his game" when he has recently won championships.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 34,681.58
Elmagister wrote:
Yermomza wrote:Young fool lmao. You wish you could be cool for one day in your life, don't you? Instead you go onto football message boards stating the obvious. Thanks for your insight once again. Coughlin won 2 superbowls so we have to let him coach the Giants forever. Maybe they will keep him around like Florida State kept Bowden, or Penn State kept Paterno, etc. etc. just because he won in the past.

The point isn't that he should coach the team forever. It's that it is ridiculous to say he was unable to "translate his game" when he has recently won championships.

Tom Coughlin says: "if peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."