User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 34235
Joined: Sat Aug 1, 2009
Sand$: 716.95
Right now, the Texans are in the lead

1. Texans (2 wins) - @JAX @IND vDEN @TEN
2. Rams (3 wins) - thanks to the RGIII trade vKC @ATL vDAL @NYG
3. Tampa (3) vBUF vSF @STL @NO
4. Jags (3) vHOU vBUF vTEN @IND
5. Falcons (3) @GB vWAS @SF vCAR
6. Vikings (3) @BAL vPHI @CIN vDET
Raiders, Browns, Bills (4)
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004
Sand$: 1,652.20
I think the Jags will pull it out.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30033
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 80,105.70
Texans are @JAX, @Indy, Denver, @Tennessee

If they don't win on Thursday against Jacksonville, they are the #1 pick.

Also, the Rams are have a ton of ammo for the draft. Especially if they decide to keep going with Bradford.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 12,253.06
Griffimo wrote:Texans are @JAX, @Indy, Denver, @Tennessee

If they don't win on Thursday against Jacksonville, they are the #1 pick.

Also, the Rams are have a ton of ammo for the draft. Especially if they decide to keep going with Bradford.


They keep saying they are...blows my mind.
_______________________________________

12 team PPR dynasty looking for 3 owners:

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=337133
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30033
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 80,105.70
Elmagister wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Texans are @JAX, @Indy, Denver, @Tennessee

If they don't win on Thursday against Jacksonville, they are the #1 pick.

Also, the Rams are have a ton of ammo for the draft. Especially if they decide to keep going with Bradford.


They keep saying they are...blows my mind.


If they can do like the Vikings did and get 3 starters in the first round, it might be worth it. Plus there will be good QB's in the 2nd/3rd of this draft. Let Bradford start next year while you groom the replacement.

Or the Rams can trade those picks and keep stocking up for the future like the Patriots used to do.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30460
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,504.96
endzoneview wrote:Right now, the Texans are in the lead

1. Texans (2 wins) - @JAX @IND vDEN @TEN
2. Rams (3 wins) - thanks to the RGIII trade vKC @ATL vDAL @NYG
3. Tampa (3) vBUF vSF @STL @NO
4. Jags (3) vHOU vBUF vTEN @IND
5. Falcons (3) @GB vWAS @SF vCAR
6. Vikings (3) @BAL vPHI @CIN vDET
Raiders, Browns, Bills (4)


Texans will hold down the fort.

Browns need to start that 5th string kid we got off of Youtube.
_______________________________________

Image
"When it comes to the Browns, hope is a dangerous thing." - Red
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.”
~Winston Churchill
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007
Sand$: 10,424.22
Fighting Amish wrote:Browns need to start that 5th string kid we got off of Youtube.

I liked that broken guy you got off the street. We'll give you the ginger for him.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7716
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012
Sand$: 3,379.16
I cant believe texans are this bad.

good receivers? yep
good running backs? yep
good o-line? yep
best DE? yep

Rest of t heir defense is meh

Get bridgewater + a DT + a decent CB, and youre looking at a playoff team next year potentially
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 3,668.44
Fighting Amish wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Right now, the Texans are in the lead

1. Texans (2 wins) - @JAX @IND vDEN @TEN
2. Rams (3 wins) - thanks to the RGIII trade vKC @ATL vDAL @NYG
3. Tampa (3) vBUF vSF @STL @NO
4. Jags (3) vHOU vBUF vTEN @IND
5. Falcons (3) @GB vWAS @SF vCAR
6. Vikings (3) @BAL vPHI @CIN vDET
Raiders, Browns, Bills (4)


Texans will hold down the fort.

Browns need to start that 5th string kid we got off of Youtube.


Passalicious?

Just saw that last week. None of that was cgi?
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35824
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 146,789.54
Thanks for crapping the bed Bears.
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19104
Joined: Wed Sep 3, 2003
Sand$: 28,687.24
ZebraTank47 wrote:I cant believe texans are this bad.

good receivers? yep
good running backs? yep
good o-line? yep
best DE? yep

Rest of t heir defense is meh

Get bridgewater + a DT + a decent CB, and youre looking at a playoff team next year potentially


Not so fast on the o-line. Dewayne Brown is a stud, and Myers is decent at center, but the rest of them need to go. The right side, in particular is a disaster.

The big problem is, the defensive backfield is terrible. I'm guessing Glover Quin is looking pretty good to them right now. #-o
_______________________________________

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22065
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 50,636.40
I'm really shocked the Texans are there, and think they should keep their coach one more year to see what he can do with a QB. Even a rookie QB.

The team is solid and should be in the playoffs. Hiring a new coach could lead to some massive turnover and inefficiencies (I consider switching schemes to be inefficient because you usually trade players for cheap)
_______________________________________

Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7277
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010
Sand$: 14,825.48
Cyguy84 wrote:I'm really shocked the Texans are there, and think they should keep their coach one more year to see what he can do with a QB. Even a rookie QB.

The team is solid and should be in the playoffs. Hiring a new coach could lead to some massive turnover and inefficiencies (I consider switching schemes to be inefficient because you usually trade players for cheap)

That can be damaging to a new QB, changing systems back-to-back.


They already got a new QB back in 2007, the year after Kubiak started. His name was Matt Schaub.

Kubiak, a QB Coach Guru, was supposed to make him the man of their future.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7716
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012
Sand$: 3,379.16
Cyguy84 wrote:I'm really shocked the Texans are there, and think they should keep their coach one more year to see what he can do with a QB. Even a rookie QB.

The team is solid and should be in the playoffs. Hiring a new coach could lead to some massive turnover and inefficiencies (I consider switching schemes to be inefficient because you usually trade players for cheap)


I disagree here. The team is solid, and they should be in the playoffs....but they are not, because Kubiak blows. They made the playoffs for the last two years because their divison sucked without peyton in it. The play calling sucks. Run, run, stand in the pocket and stare down andre. No trickery, not enough passing, no scrambling, etc. How you can have foster, tate, andre, deandre, JJ watt, and brian cushing on the same team and still be the worst team in the league is beyond me
Whale Shark
Posts: 1176
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009
Sand$: 2,681.00
ZebraTank47 wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:I'm really shocked the Texans are there, and think they should keep their coach one more year to see what he can do with a QB. Even a rookie QB.

The team is solid and should be in the playoffs. Hiring a new coach could lead to some massive turnover and inefficiencies (I consider switching schemes to be inefficient because you usually trade players for cheap)


I disagree here. The team is solid, and they should be in the playoffs....but they are not, because Kubiak blows. They made the playoffs for the last two years because their divison sucked without peyton in it. The play calling sucks. Run, run, stand in the pocket and stare down andre. No trickery, not enough passing, no scrambling, etc. How you can have foster, tate, andre, deandre, JJ watt, and brian cushing on the same team and still be the worst team in the league is beyond me


Below average coach paired with a below average QB = #1 pick.
_______________________________________

QB: Brees
WR:Cruz, Decker, Shorts, Hartline, Allen
RB: Charles, MJD, McFadden, Hillis, Jennings
TE: Jordan

1 20 passing
1 10 rushing/receiving
1 PPR, 12 man league.
All TDs 6 Points.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 10ball, Exabot [Bot], jesteva, Mad_Puppy, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest