FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 14:33

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 12.24.2013, 00:49 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27551
Sand$: 40248
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
The Raiders announced today that Terrelle Pryor will start Week 17

Asked his thoughts, Pryor's agent unloaded-

Quote:
“I think they’re putting him in hopes that he fails,” Jerome Stanley told Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area. “That’s what I think Coach is doing. I think they’re putting him in hopes that he has a bad game, so he can then justify the Matt McGloin situation. I think that’s what’s going on, I do and it’s ridiculous.”

“You have to understand the [situation] Coach is putting him in, he doesn’t want him to look good,” Stanley said. “And you can write that. He doesn’t want him to look good because, if he looks good this week, it makes the past five weeks look like a bad decision. [Allen] doesn’t want [Pryor] to look good, he wants him to look bad. That is what is going on.”

“I expect Terrelle Pryor to be a successful starting quarterback in the NFL,” Stanley said. “I expect that. I’ll be shocked if it didn’t happen. Terrelle Pryor is the best and most dynamic athlete in the NFL playing the quarterback position. He also has won games and been productive when given the opportunity. It’s not brain surgery. His coach stumbled upon a gem, the find of the season in Terrelle Pryor. He stumbled upon him and then he botched the discovery. It was ridiculous, just ridiculous.”
via PFT


Alrighty then


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.24.2013, 01:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 09.29.2012, 12:06
Posts: 2140
Sand$: 4745
Donate
Location: Seatown
sea.gif
Holy sheet, even if he really believes this, dude doesn't mind putting his client under a microscope inside of a pressure cooker. Sounds like he got all Rob Forded out and decided to talk to a reporter.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.24.2013, 01:47 
Online
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Tue 08.28.2012, 19:43
Posts: 4629
Sand$: 2486
Donate
Thread titles like this = reason main tank owns


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.24.2013, 07:09 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35510
Sand$: 33457
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
It's not easy to completely sheetcan 2 careers with 1 stupid statement, but I believe Mr. Stanley has done it. Why would you want someone named Jerome handling your business anyway?

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 12.24.2013, 07:49 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 23:49
Posts: 6923
Sand$: 12832
Donate
Location: United States
jax.gif
He sounds more like a defense attorney than a sports agent. I'd be chewing this guy a new one if I was Pryor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 12.27.2013, 09:47 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.09.2005, 14:37
Posts: 26870
Sand$: 9054
Donate
Location: America's North Coast
cle.gif
ITS FUNNY CUZ ITS TRUE

_________________
Image
"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 12.27.2013, 10:40 
Online
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 14904
Sand$: 15252
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
I saw this movie. SHOWWWW MEEEEE THE MONEY. That was a great scene.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 12.28.2013, 10:39 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07.07.2006, 10:59
Posts: 41814
Sand$: 94477
Donate
Location: The North Coast
Whatever excuse you need to make for Pryor being an awful qb.

_________________
Follow me @mchamberlin32


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 11:24 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27551
Sand$: 40248
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
Quote:
Mike GarafoloVerified account ‏@MikeGarafolo

Terrelle Pryor has fired his agent, who publicly criticized the team for playing Pryor in Week 17. He has not yet hired a new agent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 11:26 
Online
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.28.2008, 14:43
Posts: 14904
Sand$: 15252
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:
Mike GarafoloVerified account ‏@MikeGarafolo

Terrelle Pryor has fired his agent, who publicly criticized the team for playing Pryor in Week 17. He has not yet hired a new agent.


OOF

Out Of Football.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 13:21 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 11.05.2005, 19:19
Posts: 19035
Sand$: 46442
Donate
ne.gif
I'm intrigued by Pryor, because if he can get his passing under control, he could be a starting QB.

If not, he could be out of the league.

_________________
Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 13:36 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 23:49
Posts: 6923
Sand$: 12832
Donate
Location: United States
jax.gif
Cyguy84 wrote:
I'm intrigued by Pryor, because if he can get his passing under control, he could be a starting QB.

If not, he could be out of the league.

:lol: Not to bring down your post but you could say that for tons of guys. I'm assuming you weren't trying to be that vague.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 13:45 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 11.05.2005, 19:19
Posts: 19035
Sand$: 46442
Donate
ne.gif
Markulous wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:
I'm intrigued by Pryor, because if he can get his passing under control, he could be a starting QB.

If not, he could be out of the league.

:lol: Not to bring down your post but you could say that for tons of guys. I'm assuming you weren't trying to be that vague.



Ok, I didn't want to get flamed for hype...

If he can improve his pocket passing, he could be the next Colin K, Russell Wilson, RG3, etc.

That level athleticism, but until he can consistently pass the ball, he won't be a very good QB.

_________________
Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 17:59 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined: Sat 08.29.2009, 13:48
Posts: 611
Sand$: 696
Donate
Location: Houston
sd.gif
Cyguy84 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:
I'm intrigued by Pryor, because if he can get his passing under control, he could be a starting QB.

If not, he could be out of the league.

:lol: Not to bring down your post but you could say that for tons of guys. I'm assuming you weren't trying to be that vague.



Ok, I didn't want to get flamed for hype...

If he can improve his pocket passing, he could be the next Colin K, Russell Wilson, RG3, etc.

That level athleticism, but until he can consistently pass the ball, he won't be a very good QB.


I agree with that last part.

_________________
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 01.15.2014, 18:41 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.11.2006, 23:08
Posts: 27133
Sand$: 85297
Donate
Location: Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
sctroyfan wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:
I'm intrigued by Pryor, because if he can get his passing under control, he could be a starting QB.

If not, he could be out of the league.

:lol: Not to bring down your post but you could say that for tons of guys. I'm assuming you weren't trying to be that vague.



Ok, I didn't want to get flamed for hype...

If he can improve his pocket passing, he could be the next Colin K, Russell Wilson, RG3, etc.

That level athleticism, but until he can consistently pass the ball, he won't be a very good QB.


I agree with that last part.

x2

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badgasman9, Google Adsense [Bot], rugger48, ZebraTank47 and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group