Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 517.18
:party-smiley-050: \:D/ Welcome back Fantasy Football 2014! \:D/ :party-smiley-050:

Yahoo opened up this morning. Drafting starting Monday night and mocks are open as we speak.

Drafting a 16 teamer Tuesday night! So exciting. I am going to try and keep it under 50 leagues this year.

Go have at it!

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,118.32
5XChamps wrote::party-smiley-050: \:D/ Welcome back Fantasy Football 2014! \:D/ :party-smiley-050:

Yahoo opened up this morning. Drafting starting Monday night and mocks are open as we speak.

Drafting a 16 teamer Tuesday night! So exciting. I am going to try and keep it under 50 leagues this year.

Go have at it!

50?! Holy crap!

Supreme Megalodon
Jcb890 wrote:
5XChamps wrote::party-smiley-050: \:D/ Welcome back Fantasy Football 2014! \:D/ :party-smiley-050:

Go have at it!

50?! Holy crap!

I generally play in over 100. Its a disease.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
5XChamps wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:

Go have at it!

50?! Holy crap!

How do you find the time to manage all of them?

I also play daily (weekly) fantasy during the NFL season, so I play a lot of games each week I guess, but I don't think I could actively manage 100 year-long teams.

Supreme Megalodon
Jcb890 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:

Go have at it!

50?! Holy crap!

I also play daily (weekly) fantasy during the NFL season, so I play a lot of games each week I guess, but I don't think I could actively manage 100 year-long teams.

I only start and sit in those Yahoo leagues. I don't work the waivers unless I lose a player . I either beat them on draft day or I don't. Takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours for me to go through them all on Sunday Morning. I spend most of my time on Money leagues. I always field a lineup though in those yahoo leagues.

― Hollywood Henderson
Megalodon
5XChamps wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:

Go have at it!

50?! Holy crap!

I only start and sit in those Yahoo leagues. I don't work the waivers unless I lose a player . I either beat them on draft day or I don't. Takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours for me to go through them all on Sunday Morning. I spend most of my time on Money leagues. I always field a lineup though in those yahoo leagues.

Oh okay. The drafting would be fun, but I don't imagine it would be nearly as fun just setting a roster each week with no $ on the line and no movement unless injuries.

Supreme Megalodon
Its awesome to beat those guys with just the players I drafted while they pick up 30 to 50 players or more. That is where I get my satisfaction from. I like picking on them.
Last edited by 5XChamps on Fri 05.30.2014, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.

― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,372.68
And it looks like it's down again...

I am WAY more humble than all of you.
Member SHAG (Shark Help Advice Guild) http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=253662
Supreme Megalodon
datacore wrote:And it looks like it's down again...

I was able to get into join leagues just now but I haven't tried the mock draft room yet. What problem are you having

― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,372.68
It just says:

* There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

I am WAY more humble than all of you.
Member SHAG (Shark Help Advice Guild) http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=253662
Sand$: 4,298.54
Sweet...time to autodraft a team, completely eliminating all kickers, defenses and anyone after the top 4 TE's so I can be stacked at RB, WR and QB.

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,245.92

Go have at it!

So do you have a bunch of Yahoo! logins or something? don't they only allow 5 leagues per account?
Supreme Megalodon
Mister Destructo wrote:

Go have at it!

So do you have a bunch of Yahoo! logins or something? don't they only allow 5 leagues per account?

Yep,, 5XChamps2 thru 5XChamps22. :lol:

― Hollywood Henderson
Sand$: 4,298.54
Has anyone else autopicking been sitting and waiting for a week for their league to be assigned?

Megalodon
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:Has anyone else autopicking been sitting and waiting for a week for their league to be assigned?

Sorry, no. I only tried a handful of mock drafts so far. At one point I did get a weird message for a while saying the site was down, but it came back up.