FantasySharks.com Forum Rules
Argue, don't attack.
Fantasy Football has a lot of opinions, and everyone is entitled to their own here. You're welcome to argue, but don't insult, demean, or otherwise attack your fellow members.
Keep it clean.
Fantasy Football has players of all ages. Don't post anything you wouldn't say or show in front of a 12-year-old. Don't post any messages or images that are vulgar, lewd, crude, or obscene. Don't curse (or c%#$e!) in your posts. Don't post any copyrighted content (links to articles and short excerpts are usually okay though). Use email or private messaging
for things you want to share privately.
Stay on topic.
Post in the right forums, (forum index here
), and avoid going on tangents or leading threads off-topic. The Main Tank is for NFL and fantasy news and discussion of general interest to fans and fantasy owners. Here are some examples of what you'll find in the forums outside of the Main Tank, with links to that forum:
- "Should I start this guy or that guy?" (Link)
- "I've been thinking about/offered a trade... Should I make the deal?" (Link)
- "This guy just dropped to my waiver wire. Should I pick him up?" (Link)
- "I love my team!" "I hate my team!" "What do you think of my team?!" (Link)
- "Great article!" "Awful article!" (Link)
- "Something is broken." "Why did my thread get moved?" "I wish this forum..." (Link)
- "You suck!! You don't know ! I wish you were in my league so I'd pwnz you!!!" (Link)
- "Gophers are destroying my lawn! What should I do?!?" (Link)
- "Hi!" "Wagga wagga." "Beep." (Link)
- "Did you just see that catch?!?" "Is this guy still in?" -- On game day, every game will have a thread for boos, cheers, questions like "Is he playing?" and anything about just that game.
Most topics like these will be moved to one of the other forums. Topics don't get moved to punish the poster, but only to put the topic where there are other sharks who want to talk about it or who want to help you.
Moderators are here to help.
to find a Moderator
online now and send them private message if you need help. These are long-time members who volunteered because they want to keep the forum the best around. Please remember this when you're writing.
If a moderator can't help you, you can send a private message to the site owner, Tony Holm or a Forum Advisor (list here
), or post a message in the Feedback Forum
12/8/07: Added Side Forum topic examples, expanded moderator section, merged disciplinary policy, moved previous rule discussion here