Week 10 was a very successful week for 5 Up/5 Down and we’re looking forward to even more success this Thanksgiving weekend! Let’s make it short and sweet and Dive in!
1) Javorius Allen (RB) Baltimore Ravens – Justin Forsett is out for the rest of the season with a broken arm as Allen will step in to the role of starter. He faces the Browns, who are very poor against the run, next week on Monday night. This is a great waiver wire pickup and great start in Week 12.
2) Allen Robinson (WR) Jacksonville Jaguars – Robinson has been on a rampage the last few weeks and should put up another monster performance against the smaller Chargers secondary. The Jaguars offense has looked great the last couple weeks and will put up points against the demoralized Chargers.
3) Julius Thomas (TE) Jacksonville Jaguars – He looked healthy and effective in their last game against the Titans. He could be the difference for that offense in becoming a true contender in taking the division. He will continue to be looked upon heavily as long as he is healthy.
4) Doug Baldwin (WR) Seattle Seahawks – One of the most underrated receivers in football, both in reality and fantasy. Russell Wilson will be stepping up as he makes a move to try to lead his team to a playoff berth. Doug Baldwin is a key aspect of that becoming a reality. He will continue to see looks and should start getting in the end zone starting in Week 12 against the Steelers.
5) Crockett Gillmore (TE) Baltimore Ravens – If you are looking for a player that will be targeted often while Flacco is out, look at Gillmore. Matt Schaub has always found comfort in his tight ends (Owen Daniels) and so does Marc Trestman (Martellus Bennett’s career 2014 season). Be confident in picking up Gillmore to be a top-tier tight end for the rest of the season.