It’s the playoff push and we need to stack our lineups going forward to take the championship! Each week matters and every edge we can get is crucial! Let’s Dive In!
1) Davante Adams (WR) Green Bay Packers –
He is back and healthy and about to become the #2 receiver in a potent Packers offense. He was targeted 11 times, only one under team leader Randall Cobb (12). After two straight losses, the Packers will make some adjustments and start to tune-up and begin playing their best heading into the playoffs as they always do every year. Need some wide receiver help, look to Adams down the stretch, including next week against the 1-7 Lions at home.
2) Nick Foles (QB) St. Louis Rams – Need some quarterback help after some injuries? Foles gets a home game against the Bears next week and should deliver. The Bears have had trouble containing anybody and the Rams offense should have a decent day. Gurley will run all over them and open up the passing game for Foles to have some big plays to Tavon Austin and Kenny Britt.
3) Landry Jones (QB) Pittsburgh Steelers – Need some quarterback help after some injuries? Don’t like the Foles option? Jones will step in for Roethlisberger this week and play a Browns team that struggles with speed and big plays, which is the Steelers offense with all their weapons. Antonio Brown will have a big day, Martavis Bryant will see some solid looks, and even DeAngelo Williams will catch some balls out of the backfield.
4) Kamar Aiken (WR) Baltimore Ravens – I thought for sure the Ravens would call the 49ers and acquire Anquan Boldin, I’m a little disappointed. This means Aiken will be the man in Baltimore with Steve Smith done for the year and possibly for his career. It starts this week with a matchup against the weaker secondary of the Jaguars.
5) James Starks (RB) Green Bay Packers – Eddie Lacy is not anywhere to be found due to multiple issues. Starks has become their go-to running back and will be until Lacy finds his footing and health again. He should continue to rack up points versus a weak Lions team next week.