1) Cameron Brate (TE) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – He was in my “5 Up” last week and I’m here to give you another chance to pick him up. He has had three straight weeks scoring over 10 points, including a touchdown in each. He is a great tight end option for the second half of the season.
2) Kenny Britt (WR) Los Angeles Rams – Two things are happening for the Rams offense. Number 1 is that Kenny Britt is asserting himself as a legitimate receiving option in fantasy. Number 2 is that Case Keenum is continuing to show he is an average backup quarterback that is starting. What does this mean? Kenny Britt is putting up great numbers with below average quarterback play. The exciting part is that it could go up when Jared Goff starts for the Rams very soon. If you are in need of a wide receiver help, look at Britt.
3) Rishard Matthews (WR) Tennessee Titans – With three straight weeks of over 10 points, he has caught my eye. Marcus Mariota is playing very well of late and has found a deep option that is producing in Matthews. The next two weeks find the Titans facing weak secondaries in the Colts and Bears. If you need a spot start for the next two weeks, Matthews is a solid flex option.
4) Marcus Mariota (QB) Tennessee Titans – Speaking of Mariota, he has had a really solid last three weeks and as mentioned above, has two more solid matchups before he reaches his bye.
5) James Starks (RB) Green Bay Packers – Extremely desperate for a running back? James Starks may be your best option. He is the only running back that Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy have on the running back depth chart. The Packers are becoming desperate and will have to find their offense again to have any hope of making the playoffs.