It’s the playoff push and we need to stack our lineups going forward to take the Championship! Let’s Dive In!
1) Charcandrick West (RB) Kansas City Chiefs – I’m still stunned by the Chiefs and Broncos final score, but what really surprised me was that West went off and dumped 30 points on the Broncos defense. After the bye week, the Chiefs looked fresh and ready to implement their new offensive approach which includes lots of touches for West. An upcoming battle against the Chargers, who allowed Bears’ RB Jeremy Langford to have a great night, should provide another outburst from West.
2) Jay Cutler (QB) Chicago Bears – I’m on this train not because of Cutler, but because of Adam Gase as offensive coordinator. John Fox and Adam Gase will be facing the team that fired them and will be looking to get some revenge. The Broncos are really struggling right now and this game seems to be a game that Bears’ fans might learn to appreciate Cutler and allow him to stick around for more than this season.
3) Frank Gore (RB) Indianapolis Colts – 3 factors here:
#1 Coming off a bye week healthier and refreshed.
#2 No Andrew Luck means more needed from the running game.
#3 Gore and the offensive line looked tough against Broncos in last game.
I like Gore against a Falcons team that has been slipping as of late.
4) Stevie Johnson (WR) San Diego Chargers – Allen is out for the season, Floyd is out for the season, and Gates can’t seem to stay healthy on a consistent basis. Besides Danny Woodhead, Stevie Johnson will be the player to have on the San Diego offense as Philip Rivers continues to try and lead this team. They will be facing a Kansas City team that is ranked extremely low against the pass.
5) Tyler Eifert (TE) Cincinnati Bengals – The key for this matchup is going to be matchups that each team can exploit to win the game. The best matchup that the Bengals have against the Cardinals’ ball-hawking defense is at the tight end position. If they find ways to get Eifert matched up against the Cardinals’ slower linebackers, he will dominate the game. Expect Hue Jackson and the Bengals offense to find this matchup all over the field, especially the end zone.