We have reached the final week of your regular season or playoff time! Need some waiver wire magic? Let’s Dive In!
1) Malcolm Mitchell (WR) New England Patriots – Tom Brady may have found an outside target for himself to stretch the defense. He may need him more than ever as Gronk could be out for awhile with another injury. Brady will have to use Mitchell to stretch the field to keep the passing game more unpredictable. He has been stellar the last 3 weeks and looks to continue that down the stretch.
2) Ladarius Green (TE) Pittsburgh Steelers – In a year where tight end production has been hard to find with injuries happening to the big stars (Gronk, Jordan Reed), I might have found a player that has emerged as a possible beast the last few weeks of the season. Ben Roethlisberger has never had an athletic tight end like this that can make plays. If you need a tight end for your playoff run, grab Green.
3) Kenny Britt (WR) Los Angeles Rams – Jared Goff at quarterback makes Britt a decent fantasy football play week to week. They play a Falcons defense that struggles in giving up points now and again next week. Now with 3 games under his belt, he will get a true start in front of the home crowd looking for hope in their franchise. I think he plays well and finds Britt as his big target for the day.
4) Andy Dalton (QB) Cincinnati Bengals – Do you need a quarterback next week? Andy Dalton is a quarterback that plays the Browns next week. If you need a spot start, Dalton has an opportunity to have a great game.
5) Jerick McKinnon (RB) Minnesota Vikings – To make sure that I hit every position, I’m adding McKinnon here. If you are really desperate, he may be your best bet on the waiver wire. He will need to have a great game against Jacksonville as the Vikings need every win possible. I have a feeling that Gus Bradley will bring pressure often, leaving McKinnon open out of the backfield for quick catches out of the backfield.