1) Kenny Britt (WR) Los Angeles Rams – Britt had 7 receptions for 136 yards and two touchdowns versus the Lions. I just wish that Jared Goff was playing quarterback so Britt could put up decent numbers every week. A couple weeks of being the top dog for the LA passing attack should make him a necessary add for your roster if in need of a wide receiver. He plays the Giants this weekend.
2) Marcus Mariota (QB) Tennessee Titans – He has had two great matchups these past two weeks and put up great numbers. You should invest in him this week as he faces a very poor Indianapolis secondary that allowed Brock Osweiler to come back and beat them on Sunday Night. Expect decent numbers from Mariota this Sunday.
3) James White (RB) New England Patriots – I had a feeling that when Brady came back that he would love White coming out of the backfield in the passing attack. Linebackers and safeties are so worried about Gronk and Bennett that White will often sneak out of the backfield easily and create open field opportunities. Expect a high scoring game against Pittsburgh next week where he sees plenty of opportunity.
4) Cameron Meredith (WR) Chicago Bears – Brian Hoyer has found himself a nice target opposite of Alshon Jeffery and Meredith is making the most of his opportunity. After taking over for Kevin White, he has blossomed into quite a fantasy producer. Two straight weeks of over 100 yards receiving sure makes him worthy of putting on your roster. The Bears should be playing from behind a lot this season creating plenty of garbage time catches for Meredith.
5) Michael Thomas (WR) New Orleans Saints – The possession receiver that Drew Brees needs has emerged over the past few weeks. He is a red zone threat with his physicality and long frame and Brees has found him three consecutive games for a touchdown. He is a solid flex play every week and faces Kansas City next week.