- Ryan Tannehill $8200 vs. Baltimore Ravens (8th)
- Lamar Jackson $9300 at Tennessee Titans (28th)
- Drew Brees $7800 vs. Chicago Bears (10th)
- Ben Roethlisberger $7500 vs. Cleveland Browns (25th)
- Baker Mayfield $6700 at Pittsburgh Steelers (2nd)
- Mitchell Trubisky $6900 at New Orleans Saints (11th)
Skinny: Expect some points to be scored in the Ravens/Titans game this weekend…our top two favorite Quarterbacks are both in this game—Tannehill and Lamar Jackson…given that you get an $1100 discount from Lamar at $9300 to Tannehill to $8200, lean Tannehill for roster construction purposes.
- J.K. Dobbins $6800 at Tennessee Titans (26th)
- Derrick Henry $10,200 vs. Baltimore Ravens (13th)
- Alvin Kamara $9000 vs. Chicago Bears (9th)
- Nick Chubb $7700 at Pittsburgh Steelers (3rd)
- Kareem Hunt $5900 at Pittsburgh Steelers (3rd)
- David Montgomery $8400 at New Orleans Saints (1st)
Skinny: I know that the Ravens backfield still remains a committee approach, but rest assured, J.K. Dobbins is the lead of that committee at this point…his price at $6800 is grossly undervalued…how do you get away from Derrick Henry—asking for a friend…even at his gargantuan price of $10,200—you can expect a gargantuan performance.
- Michael Thomas $6800 vs. Chicago Bears (8th)
- Diontae Johnson $7000 vs. Cleveland Browns (25th)
- Chase Claypool $6100 vs. Cleveland Browns (25th)
- A.J. Brown $8400 vs. Baltimore Ravens (6th)
- Jarvis Landry $6600 at Pittsburgh Steelers (10th)
- Darnell Mooney $5400 at New Orleans Saints (16th)
- Allen Robinson $7200 at New Orleans Saints (16th)
- Corey Davis $6400 vs. Baltimore Ravens (6th)
Skinny: Michael Thomas returning following his IR stint at $6800 is too good to be true…don’t forget how good this guy is and how reliant Drew Brees can be on Thomas in the New Orleans passing game…I like both Diontae Johnson and Chase Claypool to pay off handsomely against a banged up and incompetent Browns secondary at $7000 and $6100 respectively.
- Mark Andrews $7000 at Tennessee Titans (20th)
- Jared Cook $5900 vs. Chicago Bears (31st)
- Eric Ebron $5500 vs. Cleveland Browns (30th)
- Austin Hooper $5400 at Pittsburgh Steelers (2nd)
Skinny: Mark Andrews is the most expensive option by a wide margin, but he’s worth it…Lamar Jackson is going to have to lean on Andrews in this one…I also really like Jared Cook as a secondary pass catcher against the Chicago Bears who struggle mightily against the TE position.
- New Orleans Saints $4600 vs. Chicago Bears (19th)
- Pittsburgh Steelers $4800 vs. Cleveland Browns (12th)
- Baltimore Ravens $4200 at Tennessee Titans (2nd)
- Cleveland Browns $4000 at Pittsburgh Steelers (5th)
Skinny: Mitch Trubisky against a tough Saints defense—yeah I’ll take the Saints here in this spot…by far and away my favorite defensive call on this slate…the injuries up front to the Browns offensive line could hurt against a vicious Steelers front seven.