- Tom Brady $8000 at WFT (3rd)
- Josh Allen $9000 vs. Indianapolis Colts (9th)
- Philip Rivers $6900 at Buffalo Bills (16th)
- Russell Wilson $7400 vs. Los Angeles Rams (1st)
- Alex Smith $6500 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (15th)
- John Wolford $6200 at Seattle Seahawks (26th)
Skinny: Tom Brady gets the nod for me given his price tag…I know many may recommend fading the Buccaneers skill players given how well the WFT defense has played, but I’m not one of them…Brady and the Bucs have played so well down the stretch, I like his value at 8K…no one is going to suggest you shouldn’t pay up for Josh Allen based on how amazing he has been.
- Jonathan Taylor $8800 at Buffalo Bills (18th)
- Nyheim Hines $5600 at Buffalo Bills (18th)
- Chris Carson $7000 vs. Los Angeles Rams (5th)
- Ronald Jones II $6700 at WFT (2nd)
- Antonio Gibson $6200 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4th)
- J.D. McKissic $5400 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4th)
Skinny: Jonathan Taylor has continued to excel and take his game to stardom down the stretch—play him…I would also recommend that Nyheim Hines is a very nice value and a bit of a sneaky play here…while everyone is talking about Taylor, Hines is still very much involved…in a game I imagine that they are trailing and trying to keep up in, it could very well favor a guy like Nyheim Hines.
- Antonio Brown $6500 at WFT (2nd)
- Stefon Diggs $8700 vs. Indianapolis Colts (17th)
- Chris Godwin $7800 at WFT (2nd)
- T.Y. Hilton $6200 at Buffalo Bills (5th)
- Terry McLaurin $7100 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (22nd)
- DK Metcalf $6900 vs. Los Angeles Rams (1st)
- Tyler Lockett $6800 vs. Los Angeles Rams (1st)
- Robert Woods $6700 at Seattle Seahawks (28th)
Skinny: I still feel like the price on Antonio Brown has not caught up with his involvement in the Buccaneers offense…Mike Evans may or may not suit up for this one, stay tuned…given that designation, Antonio Brown could be in line for a huge target share…love someone the way Josh Allen loves Stefon Diggs…his Bills playoff debut could be a large one.
- Rob Gronkowski $6000 at WFT (11th)
- Logan Thomas $6400 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (23rd)
- Tyler Higbee $5400 at Seattle Seahawks (13th)
- Dawson Knox $4900 vs. Indianapolis Colts (3rd)
Skinny: Tom Brady to Rob Gronkowski in the playoffs—we have seen this move before…again, if Evans is indeed inactive, an increase in targets could be heading Gronks way…in a game where I anticipate Alex Smith targeting his primary targets—Logan Thomas remains in play even at $6400.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers $4300 at WFT (26th)
- Seattle Seahawks $3600 vs. Los Angeles Rams (23rd)
- Buffalo Bills $4100 vs. Indianapolis Colts (4th)
- Los Angeles Rams $4900 at Seattle Seahawks (11th)
Skinny: Alex Smith seems very limited and hobbled at this point in the season to me…I feel like the Tampa Bay front will take advantage of this and get after the QB from WFT…I also like the Seahawks defense at just $3600 as a very strong play against backup QB John Wolford for the Rams…we are anticipating that Jared Goff is going to sit, but even if he plays, I can’t imagine he’s healthy and that he will be on target.
Plays of the week for Sunday’s slate will be released tomorrow morning!