- Patrick Mahomes $9000 vs. Buffalo Bills (16th)
- Josh Allen $8500 at Kansas City Chiefs (22nd)
- Aaron Rodgers $8700 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (15th)
- Tom Brady $7800 at Green Bay Packers (4th)
Skinny: Patrick Mahomes being able to clear the concussion protocol will be the #1 story-line of the week so stay tuned…at this juncture, I will proceed as if Mahomes is active and playing in the AFC title game…my initial impression is that the AFC Championship game will be a high-scoring shootout and that the NFC Championship game will be a bit lower scoring…I would fire up Patrick Mahomes (if active) and Josh Allen with complete confidence.
- Ronald Jones II $5600 at Green Bay Packers (28th)
- Leonard Fournette $7200 at Green Bay Packers (28th)
- Devin Singletary $5800 at Kansas City Chiefs (23rd)
- Aaron Jones $8000 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4th)
Skinny: The Buccaneers have been at their best when they run the ball effectively…the fact that they were able to run the ball for 135 yards against a stout Saints run defense, on the road, is incredibly impressive…I like Ronald Jones II at a bottom barrel price at $5600 as well as Leonard Fournette at $7200…the Bills seemingly, have just not trusted Devin Singletary thus far in the playoffs…that being said, given all the workload that he could potentially receive at $5800—I’d take a flier.
- Chris Godwin $6800 at Green Bay Packers (4th)
- Stefon Diggs $8300 at Kansas City Chiefs (5th)
- Tyreek Hill $8400 vs. Buffalo Bills (5th)
- Davante Adams $8900 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (22nd)
- Mike Evans $6600 at Green Bay Packers (4th)
- Antonio Brown $5800 at Green Bay Packers (4th)
Skinny: I would anticipate that Mike Evans, who drew the Marshon Lattimore coverage, will also draw the Jaire Alexander coverage on Sunday…if this is the case, I believe Chris Godwin is going to have to have a huge game for the Buccaneers in order for them to advance to the Super Bowl…Stefon Diggs and Tyreek Hill both should be highly coveted as the top pass catching options in the AFC Championship game…you simply cannot fade Davante Adams given his involvement in the passing game, no matter how good Carlton Davis was on Sunday.