- Deshaun Watson $8700 at Detroit Lions (18th)
- Ben Roethlisberger $7700 vs. Baltimore Ravens (14th)
- Andy Dalton $6800 vs. Washington Franchise (12th)
- Lamar Jackson $8000 at Pittsburgh Steelers (1st)
- Matthew Stafford $7200 vs. Houston Texans (19th)
- Alex Smith $6700 at Dallas Cowboys (23rd)
Skinny: In the short slate on Thanksgiving day, Deshaun Watson stands out…Watson certainly is the most expensive play, but you should him to obliterate a reeling Detroit Lions defense on short rest…part of the complication here at the QB position are the Thursday matchups…it’s not difficult to see the Washington/Dallas and Baltimore/Pittsburgh games becoming defensive slugfests…I’ll still buy in on Big Ben and his host of weapons stretching the Ravens defense…Andy Dalton seemed to right the ship for the Cowboys last week…like the Steelers, I believe the Cowboys have too many weapons for the Washington franchise to stop.
- Ezekiel Elliott $8500 vs. Washington Franchise (10th)
- D’Andre Swift $7200 vs. Houston Texans (31st) ***
- Antonio Gibson $6800 at Dallas Cowboys (19th)
- James Conner $6700 vs. Baltimore Ravens (12th)
- J.D. McKissic $5600 at Dallas Cowboys (19th)
- Duke Johnson Jr. $6100 at Detroit Lions (32nd)
- Gus Edwards $5200 at Pittsburgh Steelers (2nd)
- Adrian Peterson $5400 vs. Houston Texans (31st)
- Tony Pollard $5100 vs. Washington Franchise (10th)
- Kerryon Johnson $4900 vs. Houston Texans (31st)
Skinny: Ezekiel Elliott carries a guaranteed workload into the Thursday slate…Zeke is the only back that carries this designation…keep an eye on the injury report leading up to Thursday…D’Andre Swift would be a smash option here against the Houston Texans if he gets cleared from the concussion protocol…on a short-week, I would expect a Lions team that is not playing for anything in particular to err on the side of caution and rest Swift one more week…given how conservative Washington has been on offense under Alex Smith, Antonio Gibson at $6800 and J.D. McKissic at $5600 are both clearly in play.
- Diontae Johnson $6800 vs. Baltimore Ravens (5th)
- Terry McLaurin $7900 at Dallas Cowboys (31st)
- Will Fuller V $7400 at Detroit Lions (21st)
- Chase Claypool $6600 vs. Baltimore Ravens (5th)
- Kenny Golladay $7000 vs. Houston Texans (23rd) ***
- CeeDee Lamb $6200 vs. Washington Franchise (2nd)
- Brandin Cooks $6500 at Detroit Lions (21st)
- Amari Cooper $6900 vs. Washington Franchise (2nd)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster $6300 vs. Baltimore Ravens (5th)
- Marvin Jones Jr. $6000 vs. Houston Texans (23rd)
Skinny: It can no longer be ignored—Diontae Johnson is the most underrated NFL superstar that exists…a target machine for one of the best offenses in the league, Diontae Johnson at just $6800 is thievery…there is no one in the Dallas Cowboys secondary that can slow down Scary Terry…expect McLaurin to put on a show on Thanksgiving…we love the Deshaun Watson/Will Fuller stack this week in a BIG way…the big plays should be out there against a Lions defense that remains very beatable.
- Dalton Schultz $5300 vs. Washington Franchise (22nd)
- Logan Thomas $5000 at Dallas Cowboys (18th)
- Eric Ebron $5700 vs. Baltimore Ravens (17th)
- Mark Andrews $6800 at Pittsburgh Steelers (1st)
- T.J. Hockenson $6000 vs. Houston Texans (14th)
Skinny: This is an UGLY slate…I like the counterparts in Dalton Schultz and Logan Thomas in the Dallas/Washington matchup…where I normally would like Mark Andrews, he’s facing the toughest matchup against TE in the entire league against the Pittsburgh Steelers…I have been hammering the T.J. Hockenson pick all season long, but I’ve watched him as of late, and I just don’t think he’s anywhere near 100%…I’m going to stay away for a while until I see otherwise.
- Dallas Cowboys $3300 vs. Washington Franchise (25th)
- Pittsburgh Steelers $4700 vs. Baltimore Ravens (15th)
- Washington Franchise $4800 at Dallas Cowboys (30th)
- Baltimore Ravens $4100 at Pittsburgh Steelers (1st)
- Houston Texans $3900 at Detroit Lions (20th)
Skinny: The pricing is odd to me on this slate…I know that the Dallas Cowboys defense has been atrocious, and I cannot believe I’m making this case, but here we are…the Cowboys defense at $1500 less than Washington is staggering to me…I’ll play the value and use the additional funds elsewhere…if there’s no D’Andre Swift, Kenny Golladay, and Danny Amendola, the Detroit Lions M*A*S*H* unit on short rest may just be the recipe you need to play the Houston Texans defense.