The mess just keeps coming.
Dak Prescott out.
A.J. Green quit.
More positive tests shutting down facilities – currently the Atlanta Falcons (and their opponent, the Vikings) are the latest potential COVID-impacted teams.
Like I said, it’s a mess. And whenever I have a mess, you know what I do? I make lists. Copious amounts of them in fact:
5 (Semi) Productive Players That I Find Too Boring To Own
5 Favorite 2020 Rookies
5 Running Backs I Trust Every Week (THE ONLY 5)
5 Deep Rookie Stashes I Hope Pay Off
5 Players I Made Sure To Get On Every Team
- Allen Robinson
- JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Laviska Shenault, Jr.
- Darius Slayton
- Alexander Mattison (I have a lot of Dalvin Cook, but Mattison is a more fun add)
5 Players I Was 100% Wrong About (so far)
5 Favorite IDP Players (non-Darius Leonard edition)
5 All-Time Favorite Detroit Lions
5 Favorite Christopher Nolan Movies (Ranked!)
- The Dark Knight
- The Prestige
5 All-Time Favorite Drama TV Shows
- Breaking Bad
- The Leftovers
- The X-Files
- True Detective (Season 1 Only)
- Westworld (Season 1 and 2 Only)
5 All-Time Favorite Comedy Shows
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Arrested Development
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- The Office/Parks and Rec/Brooklyn 99/The Good Place (Yes, this is what you call.. cheating)
5 Funny Things My Wife Has Said While Sleeping/Tired
- “Did your boyfriend have culinary school Halloween stuff?”
- “I’m keeping the peninsula of the challenge.”
- “Are there any other categories they could be in?”
- “People, people, people!” (Repeated)
- “Ah Halleluiah, Hot Darn!”
5 Most Loyal Readers of My Columns
- Dana Postman
- Steve Fiori
- Jeff Zakrzewski
- Jeffrey Hermanson
- My Mom
Read on for this weeks Hits, Holds & Folds..