2015 Baseball is here !!

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,339.22
After losing Panda the Giants have a revamped lineup. Many people aren't expecting SF to make another run at another WS Title this year but as a Giants fan we expect nothing less. Pitching and Defense will be the key to success once again :Drink)

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,069.07
I think the Mets are still a year away but I think they're going to compete a lot more than they have for a few years. Losing Wheeler was disappointing, but I am excited to see what Matt Harvey does, and if Snydergaard works his way up to the bigs, the staff will be something special.
Megalodon
great day for baseball...some good game today. Mets steal game 1.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Brett Lawrie struck out 4 times on 12 pitches.. :twisted: who does that?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,195.69
I would argue there is no better sport to watch in person. Tried watching a game on Tv today. Couldnt make it more than an inning. I switched to golf for something more exciting. :F
I think what it is for me is that the players don't have any personality. I hate that it's frowned on to show any emotion. Screw the unwritten rules. Get some smack talk going. Act like you give a damn. That would help the tv watchability. :thumbright:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,521.03
I can't watch a full game on tv either unless it's during the o,a yoga and even at that it's tough. But I do enjoy the game when I'm in the mood.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,223.76
Cubs purchased the contract of 3B Kris Bryant from Triple-A Iowa.

Bryant is starting at third base and hitting in the cleanup spot in his major league debut Friday. The stud prospect was kept in the minors long enough so that the team could secure an extra year of control, with Bryant batting .321/.364/.679 with three homers and 10 RBI in his first seven contests at Iowa. Viewed by many as the top prospect in the game, Bryant has the potential to be a fantasy monster right out of the gate. Jorge Soler is hitting second and Anthony Rizzo third ahead of Bryant. The Cubs are going with Jonathan Herrera at second base and Welington Castillo at catcher Friday.
Source: Chicago Cubs on TwitterApr 17 - 10:46 AM
Great White Shark
Mike Trout blasted his way into the record books on Friday, going 2-for-4 with a pair of homers and five RBI as the Angels dispatched of the Astros 6-3.

With his sixth inning blast off Roberto Hernandez, Trout became the youngest player in baseball history to accumulate 100 home runs and 100 stolen bases, accomplishing the feat at 23 years and 253 days old, 56 days younger than the previous record-setter Alex Rodriguez. For good measure, he added a three-run bomb off Chad Qualls in the eighth inning to lead the Halos to victory. Already the game's best all-around player, it's scary to think how much better Trout will become.
Apr 17 - 11:55 PM

Guy is amazing...
Megalodon
Giants are done...it's going to be an ugly season. :x

Megalodon
Sand$: 162,041.62
i love all of the early season overreactions
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,183.48
I laughed at Reddick calling Ventura's drilling of Lawrie "bush league."
He's lucky he didn't get one in the ear hole.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 118,860.52
marty1841 wrote:i love all of the early season overreactions

Shane Greene = HoF
Megalodon
10ball wrote:I laughed at Reddick calling Ventura's drilling of Lawrie "bush league."
He's lucky he didn't get one in the ear hole.

i agree...that slide was nasty. I loved how Ventura started walking up to him after he did...Lawrie deserved that and more.

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,183.48
Just another fun day at the K
Great White Shark
Joe Nathan (elbow) had to leave a rehab appearance with Triple-A Toledo on Wednesday after appearing to aggravate his elbow injury.

Nathan retired the first two batters he faced, but he winced while throwing an offspeed pitch on his 10th offering of the game. He appeared to clearly be in pain as he walked off the field with Toledo's trainer, as it looks like he's aggravated the flexor strain in his elbow. The Tigers should provide an update on his status later Wednesday, but obviously he's not going to come off the disabled list anytime soon now. Joakim Soria will continue to close for the Tigers.
Related: Joakim Soria
Source: James Schmehl on TwitterApr 22 - 12:39 PM

Never ever wish bad things on Fantasy players but since I own Soria in both my Leagues this caught my eye...