Hello?? Baseball is here!

Megalodon
Sand$: 162,041.62
If the Indians do indeed make the playoffs, they're a scary team with that starting rotation.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,691.38
the apocalypse is upon us....RUN!!!....j/k btw...I lived in Ohio almost my entire life and Cleveland is the pits of sports usually so it'd be a huge change if they won multiple 'ships in one year

Championships: 2015 Deep Blue; 2015,2016 League of Titans, 2016 SWBS
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 129,488.14
Soccer27playa wrote:the apocalypse is upon us....RUN!!!....j/k btw...I lived in Ohio almost my entire life and Cleveland is the pits of sports usually so it'd be a huge change if they won multiple 'ships in one year

I grew up in Akron and my years living there(20), Cleveland pretty much sucked every year. Very happy to see some success happening up there.

13 in a row and counting. =D>

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,795.72
Heading to my first live game in a couple of years on July 4th. Heading to the Sox game. Brock Holt seemed to give them a nice spark last night. Its worth noting that he was absent all of June when they were horrible (he left late May with a concussion). He is the type of dugout presence if nothing else that can help a team (keeps them loose and enjoying the game).

Im beyond psyched! I love Fenway.

Megalodon
Sand$: 46,069.07
prplhz14 wrote:Heading to my first live game in a couple of years on July 4th. Heading to the Sox game. Brock Holt seemed to give them a nice spark last night. Its worth noting that he was absent all of June when they were horrible (he left late May with a concussion). He is the type of dugout presence if nothing else that can help a team (keeps them loose and enjoying the game).

Looks like you picked a fun game to attend. Lots of fireworks and the home team won. Great deal.
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,795.72
Apes wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:Heading to my first live game in a couple of years on July 4th. Heading to the Sox game. Brock Holt seemed to give them a nice spark last night. Its worth noting that he was absent all of June when they were horrible (he left late May with a concussion). He is the type of dugout presence if nothing else that can help a team (keeps them loose and enjoying the game).

Looks like you picked a fun game to attend. Lots of fireworks and the home team won. Great deal.

:thumbright: It was a great game to attend. lots of offense, good pitching (other than the first inning), a come back win. just awesome all around.

Megalodon
Gioncarlo Stanton had a pretty good run at Citi Field over the last two days. 4 home runs in 4 consecutive at bats, traveling 426, 434, 470 and 430 feet.
Megalodon
The Marlins promised fans a percent off tickets to "future games" equal to the number of home runs Stanton hit in the derby, and he went and hit 61 of them.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,521.03
Wow!

I didn't see one second of it. I guess he won it?

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 55,244.28
Pretty much given up on this season. Too many injuries to overcome. I'll still watch but not hoping for playoffs.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Supreme Megalodon
Think I'm going to the dback game tomorrow might. Prolly more fun to watch then the mets.

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,339.22
Well Giants have played pretty bad this 2nd half and had a few injuries. Now the Dodgers are in 1st and Kershaw hasn't pitched in like 2 months. It's looking bad but still holding the faith in my team!

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Dback brave game was great for a couple of losing teams.

Paring a couple terrible teams actually makes for a good game. Braves Reid it in 9th and then the dbacks won it in bottom 9.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71

Yes! Its so ingrained in the fabric of the game...its like Kleenex in tissue world if you fallah. LOVE Fenway

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
marty1841 wrote:If the Indians do indeed make the playoffs, they're a scary team with that starting rotation.

No the bugs make them a scary team

Image Image