Look out for the Astros

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,617.34
Damn, they have a powerhouse lineup. They're just crushing the Red Sox. Sale was a Cy Young candidate and Pomorantz had a very good year - and they got smashed in the face.

Houston's #8 in the lineup had 90 RBI!! Holy crap.

If ya got nothing to say, don't say it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 138,648.11
Would love it for Verlander.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,617.34
The Sox won today - big deal. Verlander can close it out tomorrow, and I'll bet he will vs. Sale. Sale is a beast in the first half of his seasons, but he tails off dramatically in the 2nd half. I was hoping the Sox got swept just so dingdong manager Farrell would get fired.

If ya got nothing to say, don't say it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,521.03
I was at the game last night. Place was rocking! Good time!

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,221.32
Budmonsan wrote:I was at the game last night. Place was rocking! Good time!

:) Rightarm. Gotta love that playoff feel.

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,341.14
Good comeback Houston!ties series at 1-1 and going back to Houston. Duck The Fodgers!

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
"BANG THE CAN SLOWLY"

This will be the epitaph in the movie coming out in a few years on this Sign Stealing scandal.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,461.50
Being a Dodger fan living in Houston made 2017 very interesting for me... Essentially, I could not lose as a fan because Houston so needed that after Harvey and also for being a Dodger fan. Losing to Houston essentially eased my pain.

As it turns out, I did lose, in a big way. My team may have been cheated out of a championship and the winning team is now an embarrassment.. Now the players are trying to claim contrition with weak and less than heart-felt apologies.

You can say what you want.. They won away games. Lost at home. Doesn't matter.. One pitch they stole the sign on may have been the difference between winning and losing. We'll never know for sure.

Talking to Astros fans here in Houston you'll get some mixed feelings/opinions but mostly it's just shame and disappointment..

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-sign-s ... 24761.html

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo