Evan Longoria to SF Giants!

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,339.22
Thank you very much! Gotta get back to the World Series hunt.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,731.30
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Thank you very much! Gotta get back to the World Series hunt.

2009 Longoria doesn't even do that for you guys. But hope springs eternal I suppose.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,221.32
Doesn't seem like the Florida teams can afford to pay people as soon as they get good. Did the hockey teams survive down there?

Megalodon
hankrip wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Thank you very much! Gotta get back to the World Series hunt.

2009 Longoria doesn't even do that for you guys. But hope springs eternal I suppose.

Um. Not one player gets them any team to the world series captain obvious. For Giants fans winning means getting to the World Series. Giants have won a few (3) over the years...and it wasn't one person. This is the SAN FRANCISCO Giants we are talking about...buddy.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
RotoMoto wrote:Doesn't seem like the Florida teams can afford to pay people as soon as they get good. Did the hockey teams survive down there?

Seems like it... especially the Ray's. I don't watch Honkey.

Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
hankrip wrote:

Um. Not one player gets them any team to the world series captain obvious. For Giants fans winning means getting to the World Series. Giants have won a few (3) over the years...and it wasn't one person. This is the SAN FRANCISCO Giants we are talking about...buddy.

They should clear 75 wins now, so there is that. At least they have the best farm system. Oh, never mind, they are bottom 5. At least their payroll is low..Oh, they are highest in baseball. #-o
Megalodon
I'm so mad...:lol: . Please dude you are barking up the wrong tree. How can I be mad when they've been winning the World Series on the regular:lol:.

They are the Patriots of baseball....how can I be mad? You are the same idiot that was in love with Trent Richardson :lol: GTFO

Great White Shark
Not sure why all the personal insults and old references (Trent Richardson,wha?), but props to you?

I will save my objective analysis on the state of MLB franchises for other people.

happy holidays
Megalodon
You are trying to come and hate. And then play the victim? Yes happy holidays to you too :lol:

You are implying that one player would take them to the World Series. The best player on the planet wouldn't singlehandedly take them to the World Series. I just thought you'd have a better comment...but whatever.

Megalodon
Sand$: 46,069.07
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
They are the Patriots of baseball...

You gotta admit this is a bit of a reach.
Megalodon
Apes wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
They are the Patriots of baseball...

You gotta admit this is a bit of a reach.

They just won 3 world series in 6 yrs. 2010, 2012, 2014

Maybe a bit of a reach but hey Sue me.

Megalodon
Anyway I'm not trying to argue over petty stuff. I'm happy my favorite baseball team got a good player.