DST rest of season - early thoughts?

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 672.46
Good morning Sharks,

I am in two leagues and drafted the Chargers and Broncos respectively. I like the Chargers, especially when Bosa comes back but the Broncos??? I'm looking at the wire and Dolphins and Bengals DST's are there. Both off to good starts. I am contemplating dropping Denver and scooping up Cincy for long-term, as they seem to be a young hungry unit. What are your thoughts ROS? I streamed last year, but would like to find a DST I can plug and forget - not sure there is one outside of Jax, Chicago, Rams. Roll with Denver, or look elsewhere? Appreciated,

NAL Commish
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,075.46
Roll with Denver.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,304.78
My advice is if you don't think they are elite don't go ROS with a DST.. You don't play fantasy to just plug and forget.. at least I don't.. too competitive.

If I had to I'd go Denver.. CIN has Pit x2 Atl Kc Tb No and Lac coming up... ahh no thanks.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,988.50
Denver isn't elite anymore, but they're better than waiver fodder. I paired Broncos w/ NYJets and playing matchups.

1/2 PPR - 4th overall pick

--

1/2 PPR - 12th overall pick
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,821.01
What are people’s opinions on Houston vs Cleveland ROS? Houston seems to have a sweet schedule up ahead but I have a feeling this Browns Def is legit.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,295.07
If your scoring system means a good D can go off, outscore a pair of flex players, and hulk you to a win, then it's definitely worth holding two of them rather than a WR5 or whatever. Yahoo's default scoring system is like this. Plug and play is good if you have something like JAX 2017, but otherwise I prefer trying to keep one top-tier D that I use as a default and then using a roster space for a streamer with either an incredible single matchup or a series of very good matchups. Remember that even elite Ds can collapse if their star goes down to injury. (See HOU with and without JJ Watt for examples.)
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 672.46
Thank you guys. Confirmed my leaning. Appreciated. and I like Browns defense, KRB80. Young and scrappy.