Whatcha Binging?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,662.48
So, its binge week again. I didn't realize it was coming because I binged everything I wanted to see last year.

So, what am I missing out on? Vague, I know, but top 10 would be awesome.

Thanks!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,331.36
Wife and I finished peaky blinders. 4 seasons 6 episodes a season. Good thing ya very little filler with such short seasons

Going to binge lost in space probably soon.

You should check out ozark too, 2nd season should be here soon,so might be time to watch season 1
Last edited by rugger48 on Wed 04.18.2018, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,949.15
Currently binging
La casa De Papel/Money Heist (Spanish series about a heist that takes place at the royal mint of Spain,similar to Heat/Inside Man)
Westworld : (doing a 2nd watch before the start of S2 on sunday)

planning on starting
Lost in Space
Dark

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,320.27
Almost done with Star Trek Discovery. Moving to Lost in Space next.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,241.14
unimsw wrote:Almost done with Star Trek Discovery. Moving to Lost in Space next.

Can't do it. Won't pay premium prices for a broadcast network.
Great White Shark
Currently on the last season of "Dexter."
Supreme Megalodon
Warhaft wrote:
unimsw wrote:Almost done with Star Trek Discovery. Moving to Lost in Space next.

I didnt. Free trial. I agree that it is ridiculous and will never pay a cent for a CBS show.
Great White Shark
unimsw wrote:
Warhaft wrote:

I didnt. Free trial. I agree that it is ridiculous and will never pay a cent for a CBS show.

Hmm.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,491.86
The girlfriend conned me into watching "13 Reasons Why" about two months ago. Binged the entire first season and was actually hooked. The second season came out a week later and we binged that as well.

It's a powerful show and the young actors do a great job of....acting.

Some people view it as controversial / politically incorrect, which I can see, but it does a great job of not sugarcoating anything. The type of stuff that goes on in the show happens and is happening all over the country and is a pretty serious issue these days.

She's trying to get me to binge watch "Vikings" with her next. I've seen the first few episodes before and wasn't that intrigued.

Deep Crimson
Supreme Megalodon
TheBlitz1588 wrote:The girlfriend conned me into watching "13 Reasons Why" about two months ago. Binged the entire first season and was actually hooked. The second season came out a week later and we binged that as well.

It's a powerful show and the young actors do a great job of....acting.

Some people view it as controversial / politically incorrect, which I can see, but it does a great job of not sugarcoating anything. The type of stuff that goes on in the show happens and is happening all over the country and is a pretty serious issue these days.

She's trying to get me to binge watch "Vikings" with her next. I've seen the first few episodes before and wasn't that intrigued.

13 Reasons is crap.
Hey, here’s a crazy school shooter, let’s go confront him. Beyond that, once we talk him down, let him go. Even more... let’s give him a ride. Three incredibly stupid decisions. The worst one, and why it is controversial, is that some kid may think they can talk another out of shooting up a school. More likely to get themselves killed.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,996.58
TheBlitz1588 wrote:

I've watched the first season of Vikings, and my friend who recommended it, insists it gets better. I don't hate it, but yeah, it hasn't just grabbed me and not let me stop watching. The budget gets bigger and there are better battles from S2 and beyond, apparently.

I binged the second season of GLOW.

I'm working on S2 of Handmaid's Tale. This is a slower show, but so good, and Elizabeth Moss is just amazing. Visually it's a spectacular movie, and depending on which side of the aisle you're on politically, it seems like a semi-realistic vision of the future.

I love it, can't recommend it enough.

I took a break after watching Netflix's The Defenders, but eventually I'll watch Punisher, JJ S2, LC S2.

If you haven't seen Cobra Kai, and you're a fan of the Karate Kid movies, you're missing out. It's fantastic fun!! Probably the best "nostalgia" series ever.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,662.48
Vikings rules.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,223.76
For some reason I never caught the "House of Cards" fever.

Was running dry on ideas a while back and thought I'd give it a try.

Just got done plowing through season 3. This shoot is addictive....
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,949.15
Narcos:Mexico
Better Call Saul S4

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,312.20
Bodyguard. Really good so far. Only 6 episodes.