Whatcha Binging?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,331.36
We also like to what Brooklyn 99 as a family. Love it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,149.26
Space Force - Didn't think it was that great to be honest. Not as good as I was hoping for, but definitely good for some laughs and killing time.

Now what? Finished up It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I was thinking of watching South Park from the beginning, but I haven't been in the mood for a cartoon show (e.g. Bojack).
Maybe we can try Brooklyn 99, there are a bunch of seasons.
Megalodon
Sand$: 162,111.36
That was my impression of the first 2 episodes. Mostly below average with some good moments. Very disappointed with it (probably because my expectations were unrealistic)

South Park from the beginning could be rough to start. Those first few seasons aren't to have aged well at all. Once you start getting into the last 20 seasons or so....then it should be non-stop greatness.

I'm on to Lodge 49 or Zero Zero Zero after I finish slogging through Space Force.
Sand$: 40,260.77
Jcb890 wrote:Space Force - Didn't think it was that great to be honest. Not as good as I was hoping for, but definitely good for some laughs and killing time.

Now what? Finished up It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I was thinking of watching South Park from the beginning, but I haven't been in the mood for a cartoon show (e.g. Bojack).

I think B99 took a full season before finding it's stride in season 2

Re-watching season 1 now, I love it. But initially I just thought it was alright.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,000.50
endzoneview wrote:I think B99 took a full season before finding it's stride in season 2

Re-watching season 1 now, I love it. But initially I just thought it was alright.

That is Parks and Rec in a nutshell for me.
gridguru wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I think B99 took a full season before finding it's stride in season 2

That is Parks and Rec in a nutshell for me.

x2 although if I'm in the mood to re-watch Parks I skip ahead to season 2
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,949.15
I like B99, my only issue is that I just don't buy into Jake and Amy being a couple.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
yeah, that's one of the things that's a little disappointing is now they are going to have a baby

It's a tired sitcom trope and a death sentence for tv shows

I was bummed they did that
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,149.26
endzoneview wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:Space Force - Didn't think it was that great to be honest. Not as good as I was hoping for, but definitely good for some laughs and killing time.

I think B99 took a full season before finding it's stride in season 2

I kinda hate when TV shows do that. But, some seasons are better than others for all shows I suppose. Perhaps it's better to start off slowly than it is is to end that way since most people will remember how the show ended, rather than a bad episode or season early on - looking at you Game of Thrones.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:yeah, that's one of the things that's a little disappointing is now they are going to have a baby

It's a tired sitcom trope and a death sentence for tv shows

I was bummed they did that

My only thing is they shoot the show mostly in the precinct. I mean they will probably use it for a season, but they could Legit run future seasons with very little episodes with the baby in them.
Megalodon
Sand$: 55,523.06
Watched the 1st 2 episodes of Schitt's Creek. Wasn't feeling it. Big Eugene Levy fan. Does it pick up steam?

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Supreme Megalodon
jdhowlett wrote:Watched the 1st 2 episodes of Schitt's Creek. Wasn't feeling it. Big Eugene Levy fan. Does it pick up steam?

Yes
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,949.15
Completed Avatar: The Last Airbender., loved it has to be one of the best animated series I've seen.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Watching "Love Life" with the wife on HBO Max. Anna Kendricks new show. Pretty good.
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,073.03
Currently watching Party Down by myself and Seinfeld with my wife.