Whatcha Binging?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,749.38
that's not very Raven of you
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,320.27
Ray Donovan. Near the end of season 5. Each season has gotten a little worse through season 4. The whole teacher romance was stupid and the children in the family became nearly unbearable, especially the little bastard Connor. Season five was pretty emotional, but not much actual plot movement so far. Hate where they went with Ari, but I get why they did. I hear season 6 is great, so looking forward to that.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,000.50
Anyone ever watch Vikings? It's on Hulu now.

I remember hearing goof things about it, and it has six seasons so it must have some staying power i guess. Just looking for the next good series to watch and wanted to see if any of ya'll would recommend this one.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,320.27
gridguru wrote:Anyone ever watch Vikings? It's on Hulu now.

I remember hearing goof things about it, and it has six seasons so it must have some staying power i guess. Just looking for the next good series to watch and wanted to see if any of ya'll would recommend this one.

I enjoyed it. The series takes a big left turn in season four which lost a lot of fans, but I still think it solid.
Megalodon
Sand$: 55,523.06
rugger48 wrote:
jdhowlett wrote:Watched the 1st 2 episodes of Schitt's Creek. Wasn't feeling it. Big Eugene Levy fan. Does it pick up steam?

Yes

Made our way through season 5. There were some episodes that had me rolling. Others that I slept through. Apparently there's another season out there that hasn't found its way to Netflix.

On to Hanna on Prime.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Great White Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:
marty1841 wrote:Need a comedy to watch next. Suggestions?

Can't do another long, long watch. Americans has been great but 6 seasons....man that was an investment here.

We do Brooklyn 99 at dinner every night. Love it.

A few nights ago we also hit the spot in the series where we first started doing all of this.

We've hit this spot again. frig
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,949.15
Have -2 episodes of Hanna S2 left, I sort of prefer S1 more but the pacing is better in season 2

- Also watched some Warrior Nun, which I thought was terrible so I stopped and will try continue eventually

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,312.20
TheJayCutlers wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:
marty1841 wrote:Need a comedy to watch next. Suggestions?

Can't do another long, long watch. Americans has been great but 6 seasons....man that was an investment here.

We do Brooklyn 99 at dinner every night. Love it.

A few nights ago we also hit the spot in the series where we first started doing all of this.

We've hit this spot again. frig

Have you tried the Good Place yet?
Great White Shark
I tried it thru 6 episodes and it wasn't really hitting with me.

Probably going to switch to a Scrubs watch thru to cover the next 12 months of lockdown.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,000.50
Elmagister wrote:Need a comedy to watch next. Suggestions?

Santa Clarita Diet

Dumb, but funny.