Megalodon
Sand$: 53,341.70
Elmagister wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:
HEROES was great up until the last 15 minutes of S1. That one, I would definitely recommend giving up on (or not watching at all).

That show was so good and just fell off a cliff. They blamed the writer's strike, but I blame them putting plot points on a dart board and throwing darts to choose the path of the show.
Oh yeah! I remember being really into the show to start and then by the end of Season 1 I was like 'ehhhhh I'm all set.'
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,647.78
I watched 2 episodes into season 2. A character spent those two episodes trying to recover his memory, only to decide not to look at something that would tell him who he was because, what if he was bad? He's better off just not remembering. Yeah, I'm good. I'm done.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
RE: The Good Place. The series finale just aired and it really was a good show. Schur is a good producer and the writing was solid. I also like it was designed for 4 seasons and they stuck to that. If more shows were like that, we would have better quality shows and not crap like The Walking Dead.

RE: Lost. It's still one of my favorite shows. After the writer's strike, it felt like they lost momentum to explain things and there's quite a few things that got forgotten. I'm actually rewatching it again now. The character development is still some of the best on TV IMO. The ending didn't bother me, I actually kind of liked the concept.

I stop watching typically when they start extending the show and it turns into something else. Stories should end when they naturally end, otherwise the characters become caricatures of what they once were and the plot stops making sense
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 126,443.82
Jcb890 wrote:I gave up on The Walking Dead after a few seasons. Just got sick of it. I don't regret that decision, it felt tedious to watch and was just kind of the same thing over and over - new group of bad people causing problems, etc.

I did the same thing for the same reasons.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,209.88
SnakeStabler wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:I gave up on The Walking Dead after a few seasons. Just got sick of it. I don't regret that decision, it felt tedious to watch and was just kind of the same thing over and over - new group of bad people causing problems, etc.

I made it longer than a lot of people... but same.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,310.68
und2006 wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:

I made it longer than a lot of people... but same.

We were still sloggin through. The wife just couldn't do it anymore this season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,784.95
We gave up a couple seasons ago, but I'd forgotten I'd been buying the digital comics. I've got some backlog to catch up on, but it really is the same story repeating from wehre I left off about a year ago (which was a couple storylines ahead of the show.)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,963.55
I gave up on WALKING DEAD right before watching the last episode of S6, when they introduced Negan and then made a cliffhanger out of who he killed. It was one too many stupidly manipulative moves by the showrunners for me to take (in a season full of them, such as the dumpster Glenn debacle). I downloaded the season finale but deleted both it and the show itself once I heard that they left unresolved who got killed. Bye, zero interest whatsoever in that show now.
Megalodon
Sand$: 143,776.39
Yeah I'm usually pretty good at finishing a show that I start with but I waved goodbye to TWD over a year ago and have never looked back. Not even the slightest curiosity about what's going on there.

Sad because it was good viewing for awhile.

Megalodon
Sand$: 53,341.70
scootm44 wrote:Yeah I'm usually pretty good at finishing a show that I start with but I waved goodbye to TWD over a year ago and have never looked back. Not even the slightest curiosity about what's going on there.

Sad because it was good viewing for awhile.
I agree. It was pretty great in the beginning.
I also stopped when they introduced Negan.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,163.60
I also stopped watching when Negan showed up. The stupid bullpoop with Glenn’s fake death just to have Negan clobber him with a bat was it for me.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,784.95
Have to say, the all out war(negan) storyline in the comics was really good.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
SJSwarm wrote:I also stopped watching when Negan showed up. The stupid bullpoop with Glenn’s fake death just to have Negan clobber him with a bat was it for me.

It was ridiculous. They had zero ideas left and just went for shock value.
Sand$: 40,068.33
ok, I've bucked my trend and just wrapped up season 2 of The Good Place

Damn, I missed this show.

Loving where the story is heading now.

I'm glad you guys talked me into it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,420.98
:thumbright: